External hemorrhoids: treatment
External (external) hemorrhoids is considered a very common disease, which is an inflammation of the veins of the rectum.
As a result of constant stagnation of blood, an external bump is formed, which causes serious inconvenience to the patient.
During remission, a person leads a normal life, and when an exacerbation occurs, many patients complain of a general deterioration in their health. Wherein most often pathology is found in adult men and women , while such problems are rare in children .
Causes of the disease
External and internal hemorrhoids are often inherited, but there are many provoking factors.
Reasons for the development of external hemorrhoids:
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Weight lifting.
- Constant constipation.
- Acceptance of spicy and protein foods.
- Pregnancy in women.
When a person constantly sits in the same position, blood stagnation occurs in the pelvis. Due to the constant load on the veins, the likelihood of inflammation of the external nodes increases. If you refuse to correct the lifestyle, a delicate pathology will occur again and again.
To avoid problems, you need the right diet, regular sport and physical activity within reasonable limits.
If prevention does not help, treatment of external hemorrhoids by specialists is required.
When the first symptoms of the disease appear, people are not even aware of the true causes of discomfort.
The initial stage is characterized by discomfort during bowel movements. Nothing hurts a person, so he is not worried. The anus often itches, itches, but the external signs of the disease are still missing.
External cones appear later, as the pathology progresses. They may be minor, but sometimes the node even closes the sphincter. Because of this, the treatment can be very different, so you can not neglect a visit to a specialist. He knows exactly the stages of the disease, which allows you to choose the optimal exposure regimen.
If external hemorrhoids has worsened, cooling compresses can be used. They allow you to relieve an attack of pain and slightly reduce swelling.
An ice pack helps stop bleeding, but then specialist help is needed. Perhaps a person has a knot burst, which can cause serious consequences. In addition, the patient does not know how to distinguish internal hemorrhoids from external ones.
If the external nodes are covered with skin, then the external form of the disease is diagnosed. When the nodes are covered with mucous membranes, it is urgent to treat internal hemorrhoids.
It is difficult to determine this on your own, and internal nodes should be adjusted, unlike external ones.
It should be understood that internal hemorrhoids pose a greater danger than external . It is more difficult to diagnose, so patients often face complications.
How and what to treat?
For treatment, various methods of exposure are used:
- Therapeutic gymnastics.
- Special diet.
- Surgical intervention.
If the external nodes of hemorrhoids are small, then conservative methods of treatment are used.
The best tool to help quickly remove the bump is Relief candles. Due to the mild action and natural composition, they have few contraindications and give excellent results. Such drugs relieve inflammation, reduce swelling and have an antibacterial effect.
Treatment of thrombosed external hemorrhoids should be carried out under the supervision of a treating specialist. Therapy includes tablets, creams and ointments.
An effective tool that will help get rid of external hemorrhoids complicated by thrombosis is Levomekol. This medicine for men and women is applied with a cotton swab or cloth, depending on the location of the nodes.
It is better to abstain from the use of this drug for HB, since there is a high risk of health problems in the baby. If necessary, choose another drug, or refuse to breastfeed.
The most common medications for external hemorrhoids:
- Hepatrombin G.
- Heparin ointment.
You can cure hemorrhoids that bleed with:
It is important to know that if a lump is bleeding, because during this period it is necessary to carefully observe the hygiene of the anal area in order to avoid infection. Treatment at home should be carried out with the help of candles, antibacterial baths and special ointments, for example, Methyluracil.
You can also use dimexide in the form of lotions, after diluting it to the desired concentration.
Bleeding external hemorrhoids can not be treated with folk remedies, and experts recommend vinyl. They lubricate the anal area four times a day until the desired effect is achieved.
First aid for exacerbation can be provided with special ice compresses that quickly relieve inflammation. Then Relief or Levomikol candles are used, after which a visit to a proctologist is required. He will tell you a further exposure scheme based on the stage of the disease.
If external hemorrhoids got out after childbirth or during pregnancy, self-medication is contraindicated.
Treatment with breastfeeding is possible with Natalsid preparations and sea buckthorn candles and oil. In some cases, it is best to remove the bumps and abandon conservative therapy.
What can not be done?
Acute hemorrhoids make a person forget about the basic rules. He is ready to try on himself all the people's councils that can cause irreparable harm to health.
It is impossible:
- Warm outdoor cones.
- Apply untested preparations.
- Perform strength exercises.
If you smear the cones with cream, if you are self-medicating, you can miss precious time.
Hemorrhoids in the first and second stages lend themselves well to conservative treatment, but it must be competent.
Only a proctologist will notice the differences in the form of the disease - and pick up the necessary medicines.
With proper treatment, external hemorrhoids go away in five to seven days. Symptoms gradually subside, and inflammation decreases. If a person only relieves the attack of pain, and treatment does not follow, the disease will progress.
At the last stages, surgical intervention is required, without which external hemorrhoids can be treated for years.
How to remove?
At the third and fourth stages of external hemorrhoids, surgery is used as a treatment. They can be classic and minimally invasive.
The classic removal of nodes takes about 40 minutes, after which the recovery period lasts 2 weeks.
Minimally invasive methods of surgical intervention are more popular among patients:
The difference between these procedures is insignificant. The main thing is a quick recovery, which rarely exceeds ten days. At the same time, the wound heals more easily, which favorably affects the quality of life.
The type of operation or intervention is chosen by the proctologist, taking into account the form of the disease, stage and existing complications. The sooner the patient visits a specialist, the more likely they are to limit themselves to a conservative method of treatment.
Hemorrhoids in women is a common disease that brings beautiful women no less trouble than men. It can occur in women even more often, but here they seek help less often.
It seems to them that this is embarrassing, but the problem becomes even greater, because such a specific ailment needs to be treated in the initial stage, especially when you consider that girls have more aggravating factors than boys.
It is important to remember that hemorrhoids, whether it is external or internal, will not pass on their own. Whatever stage he is at - it is necessary to consult a specialist. Even if you are not sure that you are suffering from this particular disease, it is worthwhile to turn to a proctologist to rule out or timely treat hemorrhoidal formations.
We will consider the features of hemorrhoids in women, its symptoms and the first signs in the initial stage, as well as modern methods of treating hemorrhoids, including at home using candles, ointments and folk remedies. Hemorrhoids are varicose veins of the rectum with the formation of hemorrhoidal nodes (convoluted thrombosed veins).
Depending on the localization, “activity” (tendency to prolapse and self-management) of the nodes and the presence of complications of hemorrhoids can be classified as follows:
- Internal hemorrhoids - hemorrhoids are located in relative distance from the ampulla of the rectum,
- External hemorrhoids - hemorrhoids are located in close proximity to the anus,
- Hemorrhoids with concomitant anal fissure,
- With the loss of hemorrhoids,
- Complicated by thrombosis of the nodes - often the main symptom is intense bleeding from the rectum.
Causes of hemorrhoids in women
Hemorrhoids - a disease whose appearance can be triggered by various factors. At the heart of the pathogenesis of this disease is a violation of blood flow in the pelvic area. Among the main etiological and provoking factors, the following should be highlighted:
- A sedentary image of professional activity (prolonged sitting) leads to stagnation of blood in the pelvis, impaired arterial flow and venous outflow from organs),
- Pregnancy - during pregnancy, the volume of circulating blood in the bloodstream in women increases significantly, and the flow of blood to all organs increases accordingly. A sedentary image of a pregnant woman provokes venous congestion and increases the risk of hemorrhoids,
- Labor activity - the main causes of hemorrhoids development during childbirth are: pressure of the enlarged uterus on the pelvic organs, leading to disturbance of circulation, as well as a significant increase in intra-abdominal pressure,
- Frequent constipation, the appearance of which is associated with poor nutrition (inadequate dietary fiber)
- Intense physical exertion and weight lifting, which do not correspond to the physical capabilities of the body,
- A sharp, intense weight loss
- Burdened by heredity and a predisposition to pathologies of blood coagulation and thrombus formation,
- A frequent practice of anal sex,
- Regular intake of laxatives not for medical purposes, but for weight loss,
- Natural age-related changes in the body.
The very first manifestation is a feeling of discomfort in the anus. It can occur during bowel movements, sitting or walking. Itching, burning, sensation of a foreign object - all this indicates inflammation of the venous nodes.
We distinguish the first signs of hemorrhoids in women:
- Discomfort, burning, itching,
- Slight bleeding while using the toilet
- Inflammatory processes of the anus,
- Pain, tingling, aches during bowel movements,
- Prolapse or swelling of hemorrhoids,
- Excessive mucus secretion.
Over time, signs of hemorrhoids intensify. Edema of the anus appears, heaviness in the groin. It becomes difficult to walk and sit in pain.In the case of pinching the hemorrhoid, the woman experiences a sharp, very severe pain.
The nodes themselves can be detected by touching the anus: they feel like bumps under the skin. In advanced cases, nodes may fall out.
Hemorrhoids in women should be differentiated with some other diseases of the rectum due to the similarity of signs - benign and malignant tumors, polyps, anal fissures, infectious pathologies, etc. The disease often catches up suddenly, therefore the treatment of hemorrhoids at home is very popular. At the heart of the "classic" picture of hemorrhoids in women are the following symptoms, which are worth paying attention to first of all:
- Discomfort in the anus and rectal projection,
- Soreness (more often pains are dull aching in nature) in the rectum when in a sitting position and during the act of defecation,
- Determination of a well-palpable seal in the anus,
- Burning sensation or intense itching in the anus,
- Hyperemia of the skin in the anus,
- Edema of subcutaneous adipose tissue in the anus (in a seated position, patients are discomfort and a sensation of a foreign body in the rectum),
- Isolation of blood from the rectum during the act of defecation. Blood is on the surface of feces and has a bright red color,
- Difficulties with bowel movements and frequent constipation,
- The loss of hemorrhoids, which can be corrected independently after the act of defecation (second stage of the disease) or with the fingers (third stage). As the disease progresses, the nodes may fall out beyond physical activity and the act of defecation.
Stages of hemorrhoids
It should be noted that the more neglected the disease, the more radical the method is used to treat it. The development of hemorrhoids occurs in 4 stages:
- It is characterized by swelling and bulging of captive, sometimes bleeding hemorrhoidal nodes. There is an increase in the vascular pattern of the mucous membrane, as well as minor anatomical changes in the longitudinal muscle,
- At this point, the hemorrhoid cones increase in size, become more dense and painful. When defecation, they go outside (this is a reversible process, they go back on their own). Not only blood oozes out of the rectum, but also inflammatory fluid - it irritates the anus, uncontrollable itching and discomfort appear. Women become very nervous. And already at this stage, almost 80% of them turn to the doctor for help,
- It proceeds against the background of intensifying anal itching and frequent bleeding. The prolapse of hemorrhoidal nodes requires manual or instrumental reduction. In a laboratory study, morphological changes in muscle tissue are detected, indicating the predominance of dystrophic processes and loss of elasticity,
- There is also a group of especially persistent women who are engaged in inefficient self-medication and "spit on some kind of doctor there." They have a unique chance that the 4th stage of the disease will soon develop! I don’t even want to talk about wild discomfort, pain, suffering. We describe only the main symptoms: severe bleeding during bowel movements, bumps of different sizes inside and outside the anus, inability to correct hemorrhoids in any way (even manually), blood clots appear.
In general, despite certain causal features, the symptoms of hemorrhoids in women and girls are typical and do not differ from those in men.
What does hemorrhoids look like in women photo
Most often, female hemorrhoids occur from varicose veins. To imagine what hemorrhoids look like in women, first of all, you should know at least the basics of anatomy obtained at school. Being the last section of the intestine, the rectum carries a huge load.
It looks like hemorrhoids in women in the photo in an advanced stage
Throughout the rectum passes a dense venous network. Flowing quite slowly, the blood can stagnate in places, expanding blood vessels, forming nodes. In the lumen of the veins, arterial vessels can be observed. How hemorrhoids look in women and how hemorrhoids look in men, there is no gender difference.
In the photo, stage 1 of hemorrhoids in women
A slight difference occurs only in the causes of the disease. A lot of factors affect the way hemorrhoids manifest in women. This list can include the period of gestation, childbirth, stress, excessive lifting, and more. Hemorrhoids in girls are mainly caused by intense weight loss, long sitting at the computer.
Photo of hemorrhoids during pregnancy
There are many cases where hemorrhoids during pregnancy are mainly caused by natural constipation. If treatment is not started in time, then after birth there will be an even bigger problem.
The photo shows hemorrhoids during pregnancy
Very often, hemorrhoids during pregnancy can cause the fetus itself. The larger it is and its location is lower, the stronger it produces pressure on the intestine, provoking stagnation of blood, the formation of nodes. Hemorrhoids in girls who have not reached full maturity are observed more often during the first pregnancy.
Hemorrhoids after childbirth photo
Very great discomfort causes hemorrhoids after childbirth. If you run it during this period, then it will develop into a chronic one. Symptoms of hemorrhoids in women at this time are caused by a huge load during attempts.
In the photo, hemorrhoids in a woman after childbirth
During this period, hemorrhoid cones can easily fall out. There is a fact that in severe childbirth, hemorrhoids in children can be triggered by strong pressure of the birth canal. Left untreated after birth, hemorrhoids will lead to inflammation that can cause a malignant tumor. Postpartum female hemorrhoids require special hygiene.
What does external hemorrhoids look like in women photo
External hemorrhoids in women are characterized by protrusion of nodes or loss of them, which causes additional stretching of the skin. Cones can be of various sizes.
Photo 1 Photo 2
External hemorrhoids in women greatly complicate the process of sitting. Fallen tissues become swollen, their color depends on the stage of the disease of external hemorrhoids in women. Symptoms of female hemorrhoids and symptoms of hemorrhoids in men photos do not represent differences. Disease of external hemorrhoids in women increases the risk of infection.
What does internal hemorrhoids look like in women photo
Internal hemorrhoids in women are most common and have fairly striking symptoms. It is not possible to consider what hemorrhoids look like in women, due to the location of nodes in the middle of the rectum. Increasing with edema, the nodes cause unpleasant severity and tingling.
Photo 5 Photo 6
Internal hemorrhoids in women, due to the pressure of the cones, cause microcracks in which moisture, sweat and cause pain, pinching. Sometimes internal bleeding occurs.
The internal appearance is much easier to cure than other types of hemorrhoids in women. Read more in the article hemorrhoids what it is on our website.
If untreated, hemorrhoids can develop into some more dangerous diseases and conditions: iron deficiency anemia (arising from massive single or regular blood loss), acute thrombophlebitis, fistulas, anal fissures, secondary infection, suppuration of pathologically enlarged and convoluted foci.
There are 3 types of ailment in accordance with the location of hemorrhoidal nodes:
- Internal hemorrhoids, in which the nodes are located under the mucous membranes of the rectum, but higher than the border of the dentate line. Localization - the place of the internal plexus of veins,
- With external hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids are located below the dentate line,
- Combined hemorrhoids are represented by a combination of internal and external types of disease.
The degree of development of hemorrhoids depends on which of the four consecutive stages it is.
Which doctor treats hemorrhoids in women
In women, a proctologist takes treatment and diagnosis of hemorrhoids. It is this specialist who is engaged in examinations, prescribes therapy, gives all possible recommendations, and also tries to support the patient.
Not all clinics have a proctologist, since he has a rather narrow specialty and area of work, most often he accepts it either in hospitals or in private medical clinics for a fee.
Diagnosis of the disease
The diagnosis of female hemorrhoids can be made already during a visual examination of the anal area, in which edematous, hyperemic, dense hemorrhoids are determined, sometimes ulcers covered with blood clots are visible on their tops.
- A rectal examination reveals the presence of internal nodes and other pathology of the rectum (polyps, tumors),
- Sigmoidoscopy - examination of the rectum and rectosigmoid department for concomitant pathology,
- Anoscopy is performed to assess the condition of the mucosa of the anal canal. Inspection is carried out by a special apparatus - anoscope,
- Colonoscopy allows you to assess the condition of the mucosa of the entire intestine.
Often, patients feel shame before a proctologist and hope that the disease will go away on its own, but such behavior is fundamentally wrong. The disease can only worsen and worsen, so when the first signs appear, you should immediately seek medical help.
Do not try to diagnose and self-medicate yourself, as it is very difficult. In addition, this disease can be confused with other serious diseases of the rectum.
Treatment of hemorrhoids in women
In case of hemorrhoids in women, the initial stage of the disease allows treatment at home without hospitalization. While the second and third - requires a hospital stay. More advanced cases or the fourth stage are treated only by surgical intervention.
How to quickly treat hemorrhoids in women? Symptomatic medications are used that have analgesic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant, resorbable effects. Below are the names of the most effective drugs.
The most popular hemorrhoids ointments are:
- Troxevasin ointment,
- Heparin ointment,
- Hepatrombin G,
This form of drugs is most effective for eliminating the external manifestations of the disease. With internal hemorrhoids, rectal suppositories are prescribed, they best stop inflammation and eliminate painful symptoms.
List of the most common drugs:
- Hepatrombin G,
- Candles with adrenaline
- Candles with belladonna,
- Sea buckthorn candles
- Relief Ultra,
- Candles with propolis.
In cases where local treatment is not effective enough, the doctor will recommend combining suppositories and ointments with venotonic drugs in the form of tablets or capsules. For oral administration, drugs such as:
Before starting treatment, you need to see a doctor and get the advice of a proctologist on the use of medicines. You can not self-medicate, relying on tips or reviews on the Internet, especially for pregnant women.
Minimally invasive treatments
When conservative methods of treatment at home do not bring the expected result, an operation is performed using minimally invasive methods:
- Sclerotherapy - the essence is the introduction of a substance with a sclerosing effect into the hemorrhoid. It causes the flattening of the dilated veins and their bonding.Simultaneous sclerosis of not more than two hemorrhoidal nodes is recommended, but the procedure can be repeated after two weeks,
- Phthocoagulation is carried out using a fiber, which is brought to the hemorrhoidal node until full contact. Radiated thermal energy contributes to the desolation and bonding of venous vessels,
- Doping with latex rings. The basis of this method of treatment is putting on latex rings on the nodular formation of hemorrhoids. It presses on the vessels that carry blood, blocking in this way the possibility of nourishing the nodular formation, which gradually dries up and after four days finally dies, going out later through the anus. The ring is made of natural material. One latex ring reaches five millimeters in outer diameter, one millimeter in inner diameter,
- Cryotherapy - is the processing of nodular formations with a very low temperature, which decreases to two hundred degrees. Manipulation is performed using the cryoprobe apparatus. The cryoprobe is connected to a cylinder pumped with nitrogen. The nitrogen supply is regulated by the tubes connecting the balloon and cryoprobe. The treatment of the disease with this device gives a noticeable effect at any stage of the development of the disease, excluding the fourth. At the last stage of the disease, hemorrhoids spread already over a large area. The focus of his defeat is too large. Doctors can only prescribe surgery in this situation, called hemorrhoidectomy.
All minimally invasive interventions are performed on an outpatient basis, using special equipment and local anesthesia. The procedure does not last long, after which the patient is under the supervision of doctors for some time, then goes home. Recovery after the intervention takes place in a short period, there are practically no complications.
Signs of hemorrhoids in women can occur under the influence of many adverse factors. At the heart of the progression of the disease is a circulatory disorder in the pelvic area. The main causes and predisposing factors are:
- sedentary, sedentary lifestyle or working conditions. Prolonged sitting position provokes blood stasis,
- pregnancy period - during the gestation of the child, the volume of circulating blood increases, against which the flow of blood to all internal organs increases,
- labor activity - an increase in the size of the uterus and an increase in intra-abdominal pressure, these are the main causes of postpartum hemorrhoids,
- malnutrition - insufficient fiber intake entails the occurrence of frequent constipation, which, in turn, provoke this disease,
- heavy physical activity or lifting weights that do not correspond to the physical capabilities of the female body,
- sudden weight loss
- hereditary predisposition - expressed by problems with blood coagulation and the formation of blood clots,
- non-standard addictions in sexual relations, in particular anal sex,
- the abuse of laxatives is not for treatment, but as a way to lose weight,
- age-related changes in the female body,
- excessively high body weight - deposition of fat in the upper half of the body,
- addiction to alcoholic beverages.
In addition, the causes of hemorrhoids in women can be malignant or benign neoplasms in the pelvic area, as well as the first menstruation in girls.
In the medical field, there are several forms of the course of the disease, depending on how hemorrhoids look in women:
- external form - characterized by an increase in hemorrhoidal nodes. Often after cure, there is a fold of skin around the anus,
- internal - characterized by the formation and loss of nodes,
- combined - characterized by the expression of signs of both of the above forms,
- hemorrhoids complicated by the onset.
In addition, there is a classification of the disease according to the stage of its development:
- initial - the appearance of a small amount of blood during the emission of feces,
- medium - bleeding is accompanied by prolapse of nodes during straining during bowel movements,
- severe - bleeding intensifies, nodes fall out not only during the emptying process, but also during processes that increase intra-abdominal pressure. Hemorrhoidal nodes themselves do not adjust,
- complicated - characterized by severe bleeding, involvement in the pathological process of the entire anus. Nodes are not reset or re-drop.
There are several types of disorders that are characteristic only of women bearing a child:
- hemorrhoids during pregnancy - is characterized by an asymptomatic course, women do not have complaints about discomfort. The diagnosis is established on the basis of a specialist examination. In most cases, it passes independently after labor. If the disease formed before pregnancy, then this period will become a factor in the rapid development of the disease,
- the postpartum occurrence of hemorrhoids - is caused by a sharp increase in intra-abdominal pressure, immediately during the birth of the baby.
In cases of hemorrhoids in pregnant women, it can be internal, external or combined.
How to treat hemorrhoids in women at home
Folk remedies are used to treat hemorrhoids in women as auxiliary, with a decrease in inflammatory phenomena. From folk recipes it is clear that they prefer local effects at home with tampons, greases, baths:
- Seated baths. There are several herbs that can help cope with hemorrhoids. These include oak bark, chamomile, celandine and calendula. They have antibacterial and analgesic properties. To prepare the product, you need to take one type of herb or make a mixture of herbs, taking them in equal amounts, pour boiling water. The tool is allowed to infuse. As soon as it cools down a little, you can start sitting baths. In addition to herbs, a cool bath from a weak solution of potassium permanganate will also help,
- To narrow the vessels, strengthen their walls, you can apply ice, ordinary or from chamomile infusion. Ice cubes should be put in clean cheesecloth and applied briefly to avoid hypothermia,
- Mix in tsp. honey, propolis, tar of birch, petroleum jelly, sea buckthorn oil. It will turn out to be an excellent tool that needs to be lubricated with cones before bedtime or making compresses on a napkin. Such treatment is effective and harmless, it should be applied for 10 days,
- Microclysters from beetroot juice (50 ml) in the form of heat are introduced at night into the rectum,
- Lotions that are made directly on the nodes themselves help to cure the disease. For example, a piece of cloth can be abundantly moistened with a decoction of herbs and applied for several hours to the nodes. It can be simple lotions from cold water, lotions with infusion of a leaf of wild strawberry.
Before using any, even the most effective folk remedy for hemorrhoids, you must definitely consult a specialist. Only the right treatment will give positive results.
As you know, timely warning is much better and cheaper than a long and painful treatment. Fortunately, hemorrhoids is a disease that we can influence and quite successfully for the better. To understand what prevention is best for, it will be advisable to return to the factors of the onset of the disease and try to minimize them, if it does not work out at all:
- Do not lift heavy objects frequently.If you are forced to lift heavy objects, do not hold your breath while lifting,
- Follow the proper functioning of the intestines, eat properly and do not provoke constipation and diarrhea. The diet should be fiber, liquid, vegetables and fruits. Only healthy, balanced, fractional foods. 4-5 times a day, especially during pregnancy, drinking plenty of fluids and timely emptying of the body,
- Do not strain the anus during a bowel movement, do not sit for hours in the toilet for an interesting book or newspaper,
- Avoid prolonged sitting, try to be physically active. Moderation is the key to good health. If your profession "ties" you to a chair for a while, take frequent breaks to perform movements in moderate physical activity, such as walking or swimming,
- Preventive measures are necessary not only for those who fear a relapse of the disease, but also for those whose relatives suffer from hemorrhoids or simply want to protect themselves from the possible occurrence of the disease.
Video: Hemorrhoids - symptoms, signs and treatment
A set of measures to get rid of diseases of the rectum involves the use of funds of different categories, and medications occupy a major place in the list of recommended drugs. Strengthen their effectiveness methods of traditional medicine. Treatment of external hemorrhoids should be started immediately after the first suspicion of the occurrence of this disease. The main complication of the disease is thrombosis, in which the patient experiences severe pain.
The main signs and symptoms of the disease
With external hemorrhoids, nodes develop not on the inside of the rectum, but around the anus. Diagnosis of the disease does not cause difficulties. The clinical picture of the disease is characterized by specific signs. The patient begins to experience discomfort and pain long before the formation of characteristic growths. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids:
- burning and itching in the anus,
- characteristic "bumps" around the anus (have different shapes and sizes),
- bleeding from the anus (you can notice this symptom on toilet paper),
- sharp pain during stool.
External hemorrhoids go through several stages of development. The initial stage is characterized by the formation of small hemorrhoidal nodes that bother the patient with itching and burning. Gradually, the size of the formations increases, they completely close the anus. As a result of this, bleeding and severe pain appear. Treatment of external hemorrhoidal nodes must be carried out as quickly as possible. Getting rid of complications after hemorrhoids is a long and painful process.
How to treat external hemorrhoids
Diseases of the rectum are among the intractable diseases. External hemorrhoids can be quickly cured only by using a full range of measures, including medications, local therapy and traditional medicine. If there is no result, surgery will help get rid of the problem. Self-medication of hemorrhoidal nodes is not recommended. The process should be monitored by a proctologist.
Proper nutrition is a part of the treatment of external hemorrhoids and is an integral part of it. It is necessary to control the diet at any stage of the disease, and especially after surgical removal of nodes. The main factor provoking the disease is considered constipation. The purpose of the diet is to normalize digestion. Eat small meals up to 6 times a day.
The basic principles of the diet for hemorrhoids:
- cereals, vegetables and fruits are introduced into the diet (these products normalize the digestion process and exclude the appearance of constipation),
- eat bread only from wholemeal flour,
- cereals are recommended to eat only gray or dark varieties (buckwheat, oatmeal, oatmeal, oatmeal, barley),
- bran is introduced into the diet (at least 50 g of oat, wheat or rye varieties should be consumed per day, the product goes well with cereals),
- with hemorrhoids, you should not eat fatty foods (it is better to steam meat),
- the amount of fermented milk products used should be increased (to normalize digestion),
- coffee, alcohol, carbonated drinks, spicy spices, flour products, dairy products with a high fat content should be excluded from the diet.
Conservative pharmacotherapy is the main treatment for diseases of the rectum. It is used for any form of hemorrhoids. The range of drugs includes hemostatic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory and phlebotonic effects. After a course of getting rid of hemorrhoids, it is recommended to take special preventive medications. All means of combating hemorrhoids are represented by three groups: creams, suppositories, medications for oral administration.
Creams, ointments and gels
The most effective products for external use include:
- "Venoruton" (affects the state of blood vessels, used at least three times a day).
- “Relief” (relieves irritation symptoms).
- Zinc ointment (heals wounds).
- "Antihemorrhoids" (relieves swelling, heals wounds).
- Heparin ointment (has an analgesic effect).
Preparations for hemorrhoids differ in composition: individual components help to cope with pain, accelerate the healing process of wounds, and are distinguished by antiseptic effects. Patient reviews are uneven: someone likes one thing and the other the opposite group, but the main thing here is the quick effect on the disease and the removal of the pain syndrome. In some cases, considerable time is spent searching for suitable rectal suppositories. The most convenient in use are glycerol-based products. Rectal suppositories recommended by specialists:
- "Nigepan" (the drug has an analgesic effect).
- "Anuzol" (belladonna extract heals wounds and cracks).
- “Hepazolone" (suppositories prevent blood clots).
- "Relief" (a special component is shark liver oil, which has a number of useful properties).
Popular pills for hemorrhoids:
- "Detralex" (phlebotropic drug, effectively eliminates the symptoms of acute and chronic hemorrhoids, the course of treatment has dosage features - first, the drug is taken twice a day, three tablets, four days later, two tablets twice a day).
- “Venoruton” (an effective remedy, but has a number of contraindications, for example, is not suitable for the treatment of hemorrhoids in pregnant women).
- "Euskusan" (a plant-based product, has an analgesic effect).
- "Ibuklin" (the drug is especially effective for exacerbations of diseases of the rectum).
With complication of external hemorrhoids, a special operation is performed: thrombotic masses or hematomas are removed surgically. In rare cases, doctors recommend that a thrombosed node with an affected vein be completely excised. The rehabilitation period is characterized by the presence of many nuances. The operation is performed under local anesthesia and does not take much time from specialists. Surgical intervention is an extreme measure used in cases when it becomes impossible to cure external hemorrhoids at home.
Effective folk remedies for home treatment
Alternative methods against hemorrhoids can reduce the symptoms of the disease, but not get rid of it. The best way to treat hemorrhoids is to use a combined complex.Folk remedies well eliminate pain, heal wounds and have an anti-inflammatory effect. Most of the recipes are considered universal, but you must consider the individual intolerance of the individual components.
How to treat external hemorrhoids at home with folk remedies:
- the anus is recommended to be lubricated with honey (the procedure should be repeated no more than twice a day, the component relieves itching and has a calming effect on the vessels),
- baths with herbs (chamomile, oak bark, onion peel and yarrow are ideal; baths should be done every day before bedtime),
- garlic with milk (the cloves of garlic should be chopped, mixed with boiling milk and cook for several minutes, cool the mixture and apply to the area of hemorrhoidal nodes before bedtime, it is also ideal for douching)
- steam baths based on milk and onions (chop onions, mix with milk, take 3 heads of onions for 500 ml of liquid, bring the mass to a boil, and then use for a steam bath before going to bed).
How to treat external hemorrhoids during pregnancy and after childbirth
The causes of diseases of the rectum (hemorrhoids) in men and women are different: often hemorrhoids occur during pregnancy or after childbirth. The main causes of the disease during this period are malnutrition, a sedentary lifestyle, constipation and hormonal changes. Treatment of external hemorrhoids in women has its own characteristics. A number of drugs are forbidden to use during lactation or during pregnancy.
The principles of treatment of external hemorrhoids during pregnancy and after childbirth:
- physical activity (a sedentary lifestyle is considered one of the main causes of the disease),
- the drugs allowed during this period include Relief (ointment and suppositories), Heparin ointment, Posterizan (ointment),
- tablets and suppositories during pregnancy should be excluded from the treatment complex,
- traditional medicine should be used with caution.
The safest treatment for hemorrhoids is Vishnevsky ointment. The drug is used at any age, regardless of the patient's gender. Pregnancy and lactation are not contraindications to its use. The ointment has a number of properties that help get rid of itching, pain, improve the condition of blood vessels, heal cracks and wounds, and also reduce the size of hemorrhoids.
Video about the treatment of thrombosis of the external hemorrhoid
Complications of hemorrhoids lead to serious health problems, because thrombosis of the external hemorrhoid becomes a cause of constant pain in patients. Treatment with this diagnosis implies compliance with a number of prescriptions, and it must be carried out under the supervision of a proctologist. You can only watch how to cope with the disease and prevent its reappearance in the video.
With external (subcutaneous) hemorrhoids, the nodes are easily palpated in the anus. They can be completely painless, with mild symptoms, and can cause real inconvenience. This disease does not spare either men or women.
Factors provoking the appearance of external hemorrhoids - unhealthy nutrition, mainly dry-food,. Often, external hemorrhoids develop in women after childbirth. During lactation, it is especially important not to delay going to the doctor so as not to self-medicate yourself and your baby.
Where to start treatment of external hemorrhoids and how to get rid of pain and discomfort? How to treat hemorrhoids after childbirth? Folk remedies can relieve symptoms no worse than pharmacy ointments and suppositories. But in order to cure hemorrhoids completely, you only need complex therapy, people's advice, unfortunately, can not do. It is sometimes possible to get rid of acute hemorrhoids only after surgical intervention.In the early stages, there are ways to improve the condition.
Stages and symptoms of external hemorrhoids
There are 3 degrees of development of external hemorrhoids. At the initial stage, there may be itching and burning, slight pain after defecation. Nodes are not palpable, or they are small and not painful. During this period, you can get rid of unpleasant symptoms at home, using alternative methods of fighting the disease or popular ointments.
For the next stage, the appearance of blood after defecation is characteristic, the nodes increase in size.
At stage 3, the nodes become painful, difficult to adjust, the pain occurs not only after bowel movements, but also when walking or when the patient just sits.
Sometimes stage 4 of the disease is distinguished, accompanied by thrombosis, necrosis and other complications.
Official medicine also distinguishes chronic external hemorrhoids. When periods of exacerbation are replaced by remission of the disease. Treatment of chronic hemorrhoids should be long and complex.
The best choice in the fight against external nodes - ointments
External hemorrhoids - how to treat? With external hemorrhoids, it is better to use not candles, but ointment. Among antihemorrhoids, Relif products are especially popular.
It has a convenient applicator that allows you to process both external and deeper hemorrhoids. Therefore, Relief ointment can be used to treat any type of hemorrhoids at home.
Relief products (ointments and suppositories) are prepared on natural components, in particular on substances obtained from shark liver. Relief ointment relieves pain, reduces bleeding, dries nodes, treats inflammation well. According to the instructions, the Relif funds can be used at home during pregnancy and lactation, but only after consultation with the gynecologist and pediatrician. Children under 12 years of age do not treat Relif ointment - there are appropriate warnings in the instructions.
Relif ointments and suppositories can be bought at any pharmacy without a prescription.
The symptoms of hemorrhoids and other drugs are well treated - hemorrhoids ointment Troxevasinum, heparin ointment, Vishnevsky ointment and so on.
In parallel with the use of ointment, you need to drink medicines that bring veins into tone, for example, Detralex. After childbirth and during lactation, before using certain tablets or ointments, you need to consult a doctor!
Traditional medicine against external hemorrhoids
How to quickly cure hemorrhoids: if you have minor external hemorrhoids, folk remedies will perfectly help cure its symptoms. In addition, alternative methods can relieve unpleasant sensations of women after childbirth and during lactation. At this time, the use of funds that traditional medicine offers can harm the baby. But remember that when breastfeeding, you must coordinate all treatment methods with your doctor, otherwise the child may develop an allergy.
There are numerous folk remedies against this disease that can alleviate unpleasant symptoms. External hemorrhoids: treatment with baths, lotions, decoctions for internal use, home ointments and so on. Choose a method that suits you best.
For example, propolis compresses can help reduce pain and other unpleasant symptoms. They can be done independently at home. Grind 13-15 grams of propolis, pour a glass of boiled water. You need to insist the product for 3 days, and then do compresses for 2-3 weeks regularly. Such treatment is well suited against the inflammatory process. Edema subsides, nodes quickly decrease. This method is suitable for breastfeeding.
At home, you can try to treat external hemorrhoids (after childbirth) with celandine. For example, in this way: for a liter of boiling water you need to take one and a half glasses of chopped grass. Insist remedy at home for several hours. Drink warm 300 ml before meals.
You can make a lotion with celandine: 1 tablespoon of dried grass is mixed with half a liter of infusion of tea mushroom. The mixture is kept for a couple of days in a cool dark place (at home it can be a pantry). Means to, ready. Lotions are best done at night.
But be careful with celandine. It is toxic in large quantities. During lactation, such treatment will not work.
Help defeat pain and burning sensation and remedies with garlic against hemorrhoids. For example, at home, you can make such an ointment: boil 200 grams of peeled and washed garlic + a teaspoon of natural honey + a quarter cup of milk. When it boils, keep on medium heat until it thickens, then cool. Such a remedy is suitable for both treating men and women during lactation. Apply the ointment to the nodes every night, and you can cure inflammation. You can take advantage of folk tips if you are not allergic to the components of drug fees.
Another popular method is hirudotherapy, when the disease is treated with leeches. It is believed that after bites of leeches, it is possible to get rid of painful nodes. But to do such procedures is better not at home, but in a good clinic. Hirudotherapy has contraindications, including lactation.
Remember 3 rules in the fight against hemorrhoids: proper nutrition, more movement and an integrated approach to dealing with the main symptoms.
Follow these rules and you will forget about pain and discomfort. And remember - the treatment of hemorrhoids at home does not replace professional therapy under the guidance of a competent doctor. The treatment method is selected based on the results of the clinical examination. Without leaving your home, you can’t get rid of the signs of hemorrhoids forever only with folk remedies and ointments purchased on your own.
Anal fringe. Get rid or not?
Often the appearance of anal fringes is taken as an external hemorrhoid. But this is not exactly the same thing. Anal fringes - small skin folds around the anus. More common in women after childbirth, but can also appear in men. They, unlike hemorrhoids, do not hurt the patient. But they can interfere with the conduct of hygiene procedures, cause discomfort when wearing tight underwear. If you have a suspicion that this ailment has arisen, contact a proctologist. The process of removing fringes by modern methods is fast and almost painless. Experts note the advantage of removing fringes by the radio wave method. The recovery period after such an intervention is from 3 weeks to a month. The only condition is that the surgical method is possible only after the cessation of lactation. If the fringes do not bother the patient, they are not treated. They do not harm the body.
Education: He graduated from the Russian National Research Medical University. N.I. Pirogov, Faculty of Medicine. He took advanced training courses. Primary specialization is in coloproctology at the SSC of coloproctology. He worked in the City Scientific and Practical Center of Coloproctology of St. Petersburg.
Experience: Proctologist. Medical practice experience - 25 years. The author of more than 40 articles on medical topics. A regular participant in conferences and symposia, which highlights the problems of modern medicine.
It provides highly qualified diagnosis and treatment of many diseases: hemorrhoids, anal fissures, various diseases of the colon, successfully diagnoses in the early stages of neoplasm of the perianal region and rectum. Also conducts examinations of children.
Hemorrhoids are the formation of venous nodes in the anus and rectal ampoule. It occurs due to varicose veins. Mostly affects men, but in women it has features of development and course.Physiologically, women are most susceptible to the formation of hemorrhoidal nodes, since their hormonal background often changes due to the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and childbirth. A sedentary lifestyle and hard physical work in this case are provoking factors, and not basic for development, as in men. The characteristic symptoms of the manifestation are discomfort, itching and pain in the anus. In the diagnosis of great importance is the reason that led to the disease. Treatment in the initial stages is carried out at home, folk remedies are acceptable. With severe hemorrhoids, surgery is indicated with the complete removal of pathological protrusions.
Causes and symptoms
Depending on the provoking factors and the individual characteristics of the woman’s body, various types of hemorrhoidal nodes may occur. The clinical picture will also differ from the type of lesion. In some species, it is very pronounced, in others, an asymptomatic course is also possible. By the presence of certain complaints from the patient, it is already possible to assume the type and degree of spread of the pathological process.
There are several classifications of hemorrhoids that are necessary for reliable diagnostic and therapeutic tactics at the attending physician. By the type of formation, the following forms are distinguished:
According to the stage of development, they distinguish:
Hemorrhoids in women have features of formation during pregnancy and after childbirth. Often passes asymptomatically, the diagnosis is made at the time of visual examination at a doctor's appointment. Tends to heal after the postpartum period.
Female hemorrhoids, which formed during pregnancy and during childbirth, are rarely complicated. But the situation changes dramatically if the disease was before pregnancy. Due to an increase in intra-abdominal pressure due to the growth of the uterus and at the time of an attempt at giving birth, hemorrhoids are intensely manifested and often acquire a severe form of the course.
Hereditary predisposition in the formation of hemorrhoids is of fundamental importance. Women whose mother and grandmothers have encountered a similar ailment suffer from hemorrhoids up to 5 times more often. From a scientific and medical point of view, this indicates certain violations in any system of the body. In this case, we are talking about varicose veins and the ability of blood to increase coagulation.
Along with the development of varicose veins in the lower extremities, a pathological expansion of the veins of the rectum is formed. In this body, increased pressure is often observed due to attempts in the process of defecation. An increased number of coagulation factors leads to thrombosis, as a result of which blood coagulates, and internal pressure on the walls of blood vessels increases.
In modern society, cases of the formation of hemorrhoids due to addiction to anal sex are increasingly increasing. Previously, a similar reason was fundamental in the development of hemorrhoids in homosexual men, but practice shows that women are less likely to complain of bleeding from the anus due to non-standard proximity.
With the penetration of the penis into the rectal ampoule, mucosal injuries occur, even minor microtraumas subsequently lead to pathological protrusion of the veins. With this provocative factor, a complicated form is often formed immediately, due to the formation of anal fissures.
The course of the disease is greatly aggravated by the attachment of a secondary infection, which can enter the mucous membranes and deep into the soft tissues through microcracks. If the partner is infected with any type of sexually transmitted bacteria, then within a few days the woman has a pronounced clinical picture of the non-standard course of sexually transmitted infections.
Hemorrhoid complications occur in the absence of timely or competent treatment. One of the most common is the formation of blood clots, which form inside pathologically dilated veins. A characteristic feature of the clinical manifestation is acute pain syndrome, accompanied by cuts, swelling of the nodes. Constipation alternates with loose stools, while feces have an unpleasant odor.
With a pronounced clinical course, severe bleeding occurs. Of particular danger is the abundant discharge of red blood, which indicates the involvement of the artery in the process. Long untreated hemorrhoids turn into paraproctitis. This disease is characterized by an inflammatory process in the rectum and adjacent anatomical structures. All signs of intoxication appear.
As a long-term unfavorable prognosis, the development of polyps in the colon, oncological neoplasms is possible, rectal cancer is most often formed. Frequent constipation contributes to the formation of a large number of anal fissures. Systematic bleeding leads to the development of anemia. A woman experiences severe weakness, drowsiness, and a decrease in mental and physical ability to work.
Hemorrhoid Complications - Thrombosis
Folk remedies in the treatment of hemorrhoids have a lot of useful effects, among which are anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, decongestant, firming and others. Depending on the severity of the pathological process, the amount of exposure and the necessary form of preparation of recipes are determined. Before conducting such treatment, you need to consult a doctor, as some types of hemorrhoids can worsen.
Effective recipes for alternative medicine:
|Medical form||Therapeutic effect||Ingredients||Cooking method||Admission Terms|
|Garlic milk||Take 1 tbsp. l 3 times a day immediately after eating. 2 weeks treatment course|
|Potato compress||1 one medium young potato||Use daily for the night of 2-3 weeks, until the symptoms subside. Before applying a compress to the anus, it is necessary to conduct its hygienic toilet. Impose on the night|
|Potato candles||1 medium potato||Suppositories are inserted into the lumen of the rectum overnight. In the morning, it is removed on its own during an act of defecation. The course of treatment until all symptoms of hemorrhoids disappear completely|
|Sea buckthorn oil||Sea buckthorn oil||Finished dosage form is sold in a pharmacy||Inside take daily 1 tbsp. l on an empty stomach 30 minutes before meals. In the form of a compress, applied overnight with a bandage to the site of hemorrhoids|
The issue of prevention is relevant for all women in all age categories. The basis is integrated nutrition, the exclusion of spicy, fried foods. Every day, you need to eat more fiber and foods rich in trace elements and vitamins.
Regular physical activity will strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor. Morning exercises, Nordic walking, a visit to the swimming pool and physiotherapy exercises have a pronounced effect, strengthen muscles, improve blood circulation and nutrition of soft tissues.
A set of exercises for hemorrhoids
Women are recommended to spend more time in the fresh air, to limit psycho-emotional overstrain. If it is necessary to treat chronic stress, sedatives are prescribed, since the psychosomatic causes of hemorrhoids are not excluded.
The favorable prognosis for hemorrhoids in women largely depends on timely treatment. At the first signs of hemorrhoids, especially during pregnancy and immediately after childbirth, you need to consult a surgeon or proctologist. At the initial stage of development of hemorrhoids for a therapeutic effect, it is enough only when using traditional medicine.
The origin of the concept of "hemorrhoids"
Where did the name of the disease “hemorrhoids” come from? Another famous physician, Hippocrates, coined the term. The fact is that hemorrhoids periodically bleed , since the venous wall becomes thinner over time and can rupture. In the literal translation from Latin, “heme” means blood, and “rragia” means expiration, thus, the term “hemorrhoids” is primarily associated with this characteristic symptom of the disease.
Anatomical background of the disease
External hemorrhoidal nodes occur in the terminal portion of the rectum and in the anal canal, which are surrounded by a double venous plexus. Under certain anatomical conditions, the cavernous veins of the plexus and the body of the submucosa excessively filled with blood , expand and their tissue hyperplases, that is, grows.
What are these premises? This is a congenital increase in the tissue of the cavernous bodies, and the lack of optimal functioning of the connective tissue apparatus in this area, and a violation of the innervation of the tone of the venous vessels. Perhaps there are other hereditary factors.
Causes of external hemorrhoids in women
In addition to the hereditary predisposition, for the onset and development of the disease, you need a number of causes of a pathological process:
- Woman’s lifestyle: unbalanced diet, leading to constipation or diarrhea, overweight, abuse of spicy foods, salt, fatty foods, alcohol, coffee, etc., insufficient or, conversely, excessive physical activity,
- The professional and social factor is weight lifting (at work and at home) and as a result, excessive tension of the abdominal muscles,
- Inflammatory, tumor and vascular diseases of organs in the pelvis and violation of the venous outflow from this area,
- Physiological factor: hormonal changes in a woman’s body during pregnancy and childbirth.
Depending on the location of the hemorrhoids relative to the gear line that separates the mucosa of the rectum and the skin of the anal ring, distinguish:
Since the course of the disease occurs with alternating stages of exacerbation of the inflammation process and subsiding of the manifestation of symptoms - remissions, the stages of external hemorrhoids are distinguished:
Also, depending on the presence or absence of complications, external hemorrhoids are divided into:
At the very beginning of the disease, even before the expansion of the venous plexuses, a woman can feel in the area of the posterior outlet discomfort, burning sensation, itching pressure, bursting.
You can also feel yourself one or more small soft or densified tissue formations that are located in the anus.
As the process develops during a visit to the toilet, a feeling of pain may already occur with an act of defecation. Also, a woman can notice a small amount of scarlet blood directly on top of the stool, on toilet paper or panties.
How to get rid of external hemorrhoids? At present, this is not difficult, since there are many different methods and means to treat this ailment.
Optimal in the treatment of external hemorrhoids is combined approach using several factors at once. Treatment is selected depending on the presence of symptoms, the stage of development of the pathological process, the presence of complications, the physiological state (the presence of pregnancy makes significant adjustments to the treatment).
Immediately, we note that only a doctor can prescribe any pharmacological agents, so the information on how to cure external hemorrhoids is mainly for informational purposes.
Among the tableted drugs in the treatment of the acute stage of external hemorrhoids, as well as in the postoperative period, the drugs of choice are:
All of these tools apply. to alleviate the symptoms of the disease and to prevent complications.
Ointments, gels, creams and suppositories for the treatment of the acute stage of external hemorrhoids are prescribed most often, since they quickly stop the symptoms of inflammation and pain and are gentle for the liver:
When hemorrhoids are complicated by an intense inflammation process, the doctor may additionally prescribe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory ointments , such as the:
How does the disease develop?
Proctological diseases often suffer, for example, drivers of tower cranes, long-distance drivers. And, if inflammation of the hemorrhoid is observed once, then under special conditions this is repeated more than once. For example, with weight lifting, heavy drinking, prolonged sitting in the workplace, causing stagnation of the circulatory system in the pelvic area. Inflammation of the sciatic nerve can also produce a concomitant exacerbation of hemorrhoids.
With malnutrition, bowel disease, constipation occurs. Strong attempts at defecation can contribute to the formation of anal fissures and bumps. Obese people, pregnant women are also at risk.
The very nature of the development of hemorrhoids is associated with vascular formations in the rectum. With a combination of third-party inducing factors (obesity, a sedentary lifestyle, malnutrition), hemorrhoids (cavernous plexuses) bleed, increase in size, and in rare cases fall out of the rectum.
Hemorrhoids are classified as chronic diseases. Periods of exacerbation alternate with a lull, an imaginary recovery. The disease is constantly progressing and occurs in representatives of all age groups, women and men. The acute form is expressed in painful swelling of the cones in the inner and outer regions of the anus. Bleeding from the anus also indicates in most cases hemorrhoids, although there are other diseases that are accompanied by these symptoms.
Possible consequences of the disease
A progressive chronic disease is often accompanied by bleeding. A greater or lesser intensity of bleeding causes anemia. The appeared nodes, increasing with exacerbation, are injured. This leads to the risk of infection in the rectum. The consequences of this are such unpleasant complications as:
- Thrombosis of hemorrhoidal nodes (the formation of blood clots in their lumen)
- Prostatitis (inflammation of the male prostate gland)
- Paroproctitis (inflammation of pararectal fiber)
- Proctitis (inflammation of the rectum)
Most of these complications pose a serious health hazard. Therefore, at the first symptoms of the disease, you must immediately visit a proctologist. Shyness, self-medication in this case are inappropriate, because by prolonging the visit to the doctor, you can start dangerous diseases with similar symptoms. For example, a tumor of the colon or rectum. You should not, having felt the small painful nodules in the anus, ask friends how to cure hemorrhoids yourself. An accurate diagnosis is needed, which can only be made by a certified proctologist in an equipped medical room.
The method of treatment is chosen by the doctor depending on the stage of the disease, which exists 4. Conservative therapy is prescribed at the first stage of the disease, and the patient’s recovery depends entirely on the precise execution of medical appointments. Since the disease has a progressive form, the relief of the patient will be temporary.
At stages I-III, minimally invasive procedures are usually indicated. The patient takes treatment on an outpatient basis. The most common treatments for stage I-III are:
- Rectal mucosa resection using the Long method
- Circular firmware
- Desterterization of hemorrhoids
- Ligation of latex rings of internal nodes
Stage IV disease usually requires serious surgical intervention. The nodes are excised during the operation, and with thrombosis of the external nodes, the blackened cavernous bodies are removed, and a thromboectomy is performed.
If the patient wants to figure out how to cure hemorrhoids at home, he should, first of all, determine the stage of the disease. The nodes that do not fall out of the rectum during bowel movements indicate the first stage. If during a load or attempts, their loss and self-reduction is noticed, then the disease has passed into the second stage. Constantly falling out nodes, which can be adjusted only by hands, speak of the third stage of hemorrhoids. The most dangerous is the fourth degree, in which the cones are greatly enlarged, both outside and inside, and even with their hands cannot be straightened.
Only at the first stage can you apply some home methods to temporarily alleviate the condition. This is permissible if there are good reasons to postpone a visit to a doctor. But at the first opportunity it is advisable to go to the proctologist and make sure that your own diagnosis is correct. The doctor examines the patient completely, and only it is worth consulting with respect to alternative methods. Care must be taken when applying recipes for traditional healers. If there is an allergic reaction to any natural component or plant, the patient risks worsening his condition.
Garlic and onion
Candles with garlic:
- Butter is heated on fire
- Grated garlic is poured into the oil
- The mass is mixed and left to cool.
- Anal candles are molded from the frozen mass using white paper
- Before going to bed, candles are inserted into the anus
Garlic Steam Bath:
- Water is poured into the bottom of the pan and heated until it boils
- The pan is removed from the heat, and pounded peeled garlic is poured into it
- The patient sits on the pan in a position in which the couples penetrate the anus
The patient's condition improves rapidly. For the full effect you need to carry out ten procedures. To avoid burning the garlic mucosa, a little should be used in these recipes.
Another folk recipe in which the main ingredient is onion peel:
- In a pan put onion husk in the amount of three handfuls
- The husk is poured with boiling water and insisted
- A slightly cooled dark fluid pours into the basin
- The patient sits in a basin and sits until the bath is completely cooled
- The body is wiped with a towel without washing the liquid from the skin with clean water
- The number of procedures to achieve the effect is eight to ten
In pharmacies, a highlander is sold, which is popularly called grassy grass. This plant effectively eliminates the manifestations of an uncomfortable disease if, instead of regular tea, drink its decoction 3 times a day.
Another option for using decoctions in treatment. And here we are talking about the cooling effect of herbal candles. In the pharmacy you can buy dry chamomile or pick up fresh flowers (stems and leaves, too) in an ecologically clean place, away from traffic routes.
A decoction for making ice candles is prepared as follows: 1 tablespoon of chamomile is poured with 1 cup of boiling water. Within 30 minutes, the medicine is infused. After this, the broth should be filtered through cheesecloth.
Now we will describe the healing ice process itself:
- You need to cook a decoction and pour in a medical fingertip or little finger rubber gloves
- Tightly tighten the edge of the rubber, put the liquid-filled fingertip in the freezer
- Chamomile ice candles should be inserted into the anus every other day and kept until completely dissolved
- These are dilated and inflamed rectal veins. This disease is a person’s reckoning for upright posture and eating refined foods. In this article, you will find out whether hemorrhoids can be cured forever.
The main reason for the development of the pathological process is that the outflow of blood from the lower parts of the pelvis is not very good.
In addition, this disease very often develops in those people who stand for a very long time (for example, hairdressers and sellers) or sit (drivers - truckers). The state of the venous wall of the vessels of the rectum deteriorates sharply in people lifting weights (weightlifters, movers).
- Lack of exercise.
- Inadequate dietary fiber intake.
Hemorrhoids usually begin with anal itching and soreness in the rectum. Then a person has protruding nodes and bumps in the anus. The act of defecation is accompanied by pain. After bowel movement from the anus, droplets of fresh blood are released. Perhaps the release of mucus and pus from the anus. Sometimes a person is disturbed by false urge to defecate, as well as a constant feeling that a foreign body is in the rectum.
Root causes of the disease
Hemorrhoids develop as a result of congestion in the vascular system of the rectum. Proctologists distinguish 3 types of disease:
- combined or mixed
If any of these forms occurs, you should immediately seek help from a specialist who will tell you how to treat and how to cure this insidious disease.
Due to its characteristics, the disease can constantly progress, which threatens with further hospitalization with subsequent surgical intervention.
External hemorrhoids are characterized by an increase in hemorrhoids outside the anus. This is due to the pathological expansion of the veins that are around the anus.
In severe stages, precipitation of hemorrhoid cones to the outside with the formation of minor bleeding can be observed. In most cases, there may not be spotting. This is due to the fact that the external hemorrhoidal nodes are covered with a layer of the epidermis.
As a rule, the appearance of the disease is promoted by heredity, weakening of the walls of blood vessels and the presence of certain factors:
- Permanent stay on your feet.
- Sedentary work.
- Lack of physical activity.
- Lack of proper nutrition (eating fatty, salty, smoked, spicy and dry foods). This leads to constipation and bowel problems.
- Hard work associated with the constant movement of weights.
- Power sports (weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding, etc.).
- Alcohol abuse.
- Stress during pregnancy and childbirth (hemorrhoids in women).
All these factors disrupt the normal blood circulation in the pelvic organs, which leads to expansion of the veins and the appearance of external hemorrhoids.
Diet and lifestyle
A healthy lifestyle and a healthy diet are a key factor in the prevention and treatment of hemorrhoidal disease forever. Regular exercise stimulates intestinal motility and reduces the likelihood of constipation. Physical activity reduces congestion, promotes the enrichment of organs and tissues with oxygen.
A person should go to the toilet as soon as he feels the desire, but do not sit in the toilet for too long. This will help to avoid stress during bowel movements and, thus, will not create increased pressure in the lower part of the rectal region.
It is best to avoid the unnecessary use of laxatives, and it is best to eat foods high in fiber.
If you adhere to these principles, you can get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
You need to review your diet. Include more fruits and vegetables. Eating spicy food is one of the causes of hemorrhoid cones and nodes. With this disease, you should not excessively salt or pepper food. Since excess salt can cause fluid retention in the body and subsequently lead to edema of the veins.
In addition, caffeine-containing beverages such as tea, coffee, and alcohol should be limited or avoided. For regular and mild bowel movements you need to drink at least 8 glasses of fluid per day.
Symptoms of the disease
The first signs of the disease make themselves felt before the onset of pathological processes in the external hemorrhoidal nodes. As a rule, a person is accompanied by the following discomfort:
- Discomfort in the anus.
- Burning and itching after emptying.
- Minor spotting that can be observed after bowel movement.
- Swelling and inflammation.
- Cutting pain during bowel movements.
- Local enlargement of nodes, which can be determined by palpation of the anus.
All these symptoms tend to aggravate with exacerbations of external hemorrhoids. Further development of the disease contributes to the occurrence of thrombosis of nodes. Thrombosis causes a sharp pain, which intensifies when sitting and walking. The causes of thrombosis are blood stasis and the formation of clots in hemorrhoidal nodes.
With a visual examination of the anus, you can see severe swelling and blueness of the soft tissues of the nodes. In the future, this leads to their necrosis. Also, patients often experience an increase in temperature, which indicates the presence of inflammatory processes with the formation of edema of the entire perineum. This is most pronounced when hemorrhoids occur in women.
Untimely access to a doctor can lead to the formation of purulent paraproctitis. External hemorrhoids with thrombosis and purulent paraproctitis can be cured only by surgical removal of blood clots and dead tissue.
Do not self-medicate, it is necessary to consult a doctor when the first symptoms of the disease appear. Only a proctologist can give recommendations on how to cure hemorrhoids once and for all.
And hemorrhoids help reduce swelling and redness around the anus. Some of these drugs contain the hormone hydrocortisone, hazel, and some other active ingredients that are effective in reducing itching and pain in the anus. But they often without dieting give only a short-term effect.
These drugs do not completely cure the disease, but they help reduce clinical symptoms, and often without a diet give only a short-term effect. It is recommended not to use these drugs in treatment for more than seven days. Topical use of these medicines for more than a week can make the skin of the rectal area thin and cause more irritation around the anus.
With hemorrhoidal disease, candles are exchanged, Proctosan, Natalsid, Proctoglivenol . But they cannot completely cure this ailment. Therapy should be comprehensive and aimed at all stages of pathogenesis.
With hemorrhoidal disease, venotonics are prescribed: Phlebodia and Venus . They improve the condition of the venous wall and are a good tool for treating internal hemorrhoids.
Corticosteroids are prescribed for hemorrhoidal disease to reduce pain and inflammation. Laxatives help reduce constipation. If the patient’s main cause of hemorrhoids is chronic constipation, the doctor may prescribe a laxative to treat the disease.
Any stages and forms of this disease must be treated in a timely manner. And immediately the question begs: how to treat external hemorrhoids? Modern proctology identifies several effective methods of treating an ailment:
- A method of treatment without surgery (conservative).
- Minimally invasive therapy.
- Surgical intervention.
The first method of treatment is aimed at removing the main symptoms of the disease to alleviate and improve the general condition of the patient. Conservative treatment of external hemorrhoids includes a set of therapeutic actions with the use of medications in the form of capsules, tablets, gels, creams, suppositories, ointments.
A medicine in the form of suppositories for external hemorrhoids should quickly remove puffiness and inflammation in the soft tissues, relieve pain, reduce itching in the anus. The hemorrhoid medicine should contain the following components:
- substances aimed at dissolving blood clots,
- wound healing substances
- substances that promote tissue repair.
Drug treatment of external hemorrhoids is carried out by applying ointments, gels or creams to the affected areas. Of these drugs, one can distinguish:
Almond oil is deeply absorbed into the tissues and skin, so it helps best with the external type of hemorrhoidal disease. Dip a cotton ball in almond oil and apply it directly to the affected area three or more times a day. This will help not only lubricate, but also moisturize the anal sphincter, as well as reduce inflammation in this delicate area.
The use of tablets and minimally invasive therapy
Very often, complex treatment of external hemorrhoids is carried out using oral tablets and capsules. Among these drugs can be identified:
- Pilex. These pills are made up of herbal ingredients. They contribute to the removal of soft tissue edema, improve blood circulation in the rectum, reduce inflammation of the anus. Another medicine has an antibacterial effect, quickly heals wounds and restores the walls of blood vessels in hemorrhoids.
- Detralex This drug has its own analogues - Venarus, Phlebodia and Venodiol. This medication is aimed at restoring the venous network of the rectum. It strengthens veins and capillaries, reduces the likelihood of blood clots, raises their general tone.
- Asklesan A. This medicine has established itself as an excellent venotonic, antithrombotic and analgesic. The components of the drug have a positive effect on the walls of blood vessels, reduce their ability to stretch. Asklesan prevents the formation of congestion and the formation of blood clots.
- Ginkor Fort.This medicine for external hemorrhoids has antiprotective and venotonic effects. The tool increases the elasticity of blood vessels, reduces pain and reduces inflammation of tissues and mucous membranes.
All these drugs are prescribed only by the attending physician. The use of external hemorrhoids alone is strictly not recommended.
Minimally invasive therapy involves the following methods of treatment:
- Ligation. This is a little-known form of treatment, which involves the localization of hemorrhoidal nodes with special rings. The rings are made of latex. This material does not cause allergies and is great for this procedure. The essence of such therapy is that the base of the node is squeezed with latex rings - it loses blood supply, atrophies and dies. After 14-15 days, the node is rejected and leaves during bowel movements.
- Infrared coagulation. This method of minimally invasive treatment is based on the therapeutic effect of infrared rays. Infrared rays direct through the fiber directly to the node. Further, the flow is transformed into heat, which coagulates soft tissues.
All these methods have their own characteristics and contraindications. Hemorrhoids can be treated with these methods only after a preliminary examination, consultation with a doctor.
Surgery in the treatment of advanced stages of the disease
With advanced and advanced stages, they begin to treat hemorrhoids with the method of surgical intervention. As a rule, conservative methods in such situations do not show positive results. With severe thrombosis, there is also a need to treat external hemorrhoids using surgery. During the operation, an autopsy is performed to remove the thrombus (thrombectomy).
Blood clots are a dangerous occurrence. It contributes to necrotic damage to the soft tissues, severe inflammation and bacterial infection of the blood. This, in turn, poses a threat to the life of the patient. The operation is performed in a hospital using local anesthetics. Intervention does not take much time and does not differ in the complexity of manipulations. Before treating external thrombosis with surgery, a comprehensive examination of the patient’s body is carried out, the symptoms and treatment that was performed in the early stages of the disease are analyzed.
The operation procedure includes the following steps:
- Enter local anesthesia.
- Section of the affected node.
- Entering a physical solution, softening and removing a blood clot from a hemorrhoid.
- Vessel restoration.
- Sewing a notch.
In all cases, after the operation, an improvement in the general condition of the patient is observed, the pain decreases, edema subsides and all inflammatory processes pass. The first days of rehabilitation are characterized by pain in the area of the incision. After a few days, the wound heals and the pain subsides.
About how to properly treat hemorrhoids at home
Have you ever tried to get rid of hemorrhoids at home yourself? Judging by the fact that you are reading this article, the victory was not on your side. And of course you know firsthand what it is:
- once again see blood on paper,
- wake up in the morning with the thought of how to reduce swollen painful cones,
- to suffer every trip to the toilet from discomfort, itching or an unpleasant burning sensation,
- hope again and again for success, look forward to the results and be upset by the new ineffective drug.
And now answer the question: does this suit you? Is it possible to put up with this? And how much money have you "poured" into ineffective drugs? That's right - it's time to end them! Do you agree? That is why we bring to your attention the method of Marta Volkova, who talked about an effective and inexpensive way to get rid of HEMORROAA forever in just 5 days.
The occurrence of external hemorrhoids is a problem that worries most residents of megacities.
In recent years, this "sedentary" disease is much more common than 15-20 years ago.
That is why many people want to know everything about this disease, its forms and treatment methods.
After all, it is no secret to anyone that external hemorrhoids are considered the result of poor motor activity.
When is home remedy effective?
Home therapy of the external form of the disease is aimed at destroying the focus of inflammation, as well as relieving pain and swelling. For this, various medications against hemorrhoids are used.
Moreover, drugs from traditional medicine are very popular in the treatment of hemorrhoids .
IMPORTANT! Alternative recipes in the treatment of the disease act effectively, but only when the nodes are small and thrombosis has not started. Otherwise, therapy with "baths and lotions" will not help.
How to quickly get rid of an ailment?
- hormones that relieve itching, inflammation and swelling,
- local anesthetic for pain relief,
- a drug that dilutes blood. It stops the process of occurrence and resolves the formed thrombus. Typically, this component is heparin.
From folk recipes, various baths, lotions and ointments made on the basis of herbal decoctions are in demand. Folk remedies can quickly eliminate the clinical manifestations of exacerbation.
IMPORTANT! In the case when the disease continues to progress, you need to consult a specialist and radically change the approach to the therapy.
The treatment regimen for the ailment is selected by a specialist, since medicines purchased on their own and folk recipes found on the Internet will not help, and the disease will continue to progress.
To avoid complications and accelerate recovery, it is recommended to use medicines and alternative recipes in the complex, which include:
- sitz baths. For their preparation, various medicinal plants are used, as well as potatoes, propolis, garlic and onion husks.
- Lotions of carrots, beets, decoctions of medicinal plants.
- Candles, the use of which improves blood circulation, reduces inflammation, relieves pain, causes a laxative effect.
- Ointments that heal cracks and relieve inflammation.
Before starting home therapy, you need to discuss everything with a specialist , because a number of manifestations of hemorrhoids can only be treated with medications.
Folk remedies act slower than drugs, so it is impossible to relieve pain and inhibit the inflammation process on their own.
Medications for the treatment of the disease
Depending on the clinical manifestations and stage of the disease, drug therapy is either local or combined with oral administration of drugs. Be sure to prescribe creams and ointments that relieve itching and stop inflammation, heal wounds and other tissue damage.
In the case when seals are felt inside the rectum, candles are prescribed. To stop the development of thrombosis, drugs that thin the blood are recommended. For the effectiveness of the effects of drugs, a course of hormonal drugs is often prescribed.
Most often, for home therapy, proctologists prescribe:
When choosing medications to treat a disease, you need to remember that therapy should contain analgesics, as well as anti-inflammatory and vascular tonic drugs . In addition, the main symptom of the disease is taken into account when choosing medications.
IMPORTANT! Before taking drugs, you must carefully read the instructions, because each of them has certain contraindications. This is especially true for women in position and breastfeeding.In such cases, gentle treatment is recommended, and as an alternative, the use of traditional medicine, which is advised by a proctologist, is allowed.
This tool provides anesthesia and stop bleeding.
To do this, cold water is poured into a convenient container, into which the sick area of the anus sits for several minutes.
Carrying out the procedure twice a day can completely eliminate bleeding and relieve pain.
Such methods of dealing with the disease as smoky (steam) baths also showed excellent results. To use this tool, you need to purchase an iron or clay container with a lid made of wood, in which there is a hole with a diameter of 5 cm.
Such baths are made in two ways:
- the healing fluid is heated in the container,
- heated brick is laid at the bottom of the container, which is sprinkled with finely chopped medicinal plants.
The patient sits on the container so that the area of the anus is located above the hole and sits as long as there is steam. Relief of symptoms is observed after the first time.
IMPORTANT! After each procedure, to avoid irritation, the area of the anus and the mucous membrane of the colon are smeared with petroleum jelly.
How and how to cure hemorrhoids without a puncture?
Often in people who suffer from hemorrhoids, the question arises: how to cure the disease without a puncture? To avoid surgery at the first manifestations of the disease, you should consult a proctologist, undergo an examination and pass tests.
IMPORTANT! If you start therapy in the early stages, then the likelihood of a puncture is reduced to a minimum.
- For starters, it is recommended that you change your lifestyle. Refusal of bad habits, proper nutrition and adequate physical activity reduce the likelihood of a disease. All fatty and spicy foods, as well as alcohol, should be excluded from the diet. It is not recommended to eat foods that can cause constipation.
- In addition, in the treatment and prevention of the disease, personal hygiene is of great importance. If cones and knots occur, you do not need to use toilet paper, it is better to replace it with wet towels.
- Stool disorders irritate the mucous membrane of the anus, so indigestion should not be allowed. To do this, reduced consumption of dairy products, beets, prunes and other laxative foods.
Despite the fact that the treatment of external hemorrhoids is carried out at home, it must be controlled by a doctor. This increases the effectiveness of treatment and reduces the risk of complications, which will take a lot of time and effort to deal with.
Treatment of external hemorrhoids is selected according to the stage of the disease. It can be either conservative or surgical. Consider the basic principles of treatment for this unpleasant disease.
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, dieting is very important, since nutrition errors can provoke an exacerbation of the disease and even cause some complications. On the other hand, if you do not know how to treat exacerbation of external hemorrhoids, then start with a diet. First of all, the following dishes and drinks should be excluded from the diet:
- salted (marinades, canned food, salted fish),
- various spices.
To control the disease, it is necessary to normalize the stool. To do this, you need to eat more fruits and vegetables, dairy products. Meat and fish should be low-fat varieties. Cooking is preferably done by stewing, boiling or baking. Fried foods should be avoided. Sweet confectionery should also be limited in nutrition. Yesterday’s bread, preferably rye, is suitable for bakery products. Proper nutrition will help prevent the progression of the disease.
If you want to know how to permanently get rid of external hemorrhoids, then the best solution is surgery. The smallest percentage of relapses (1-3%) is observed with excision of hemorrhoid cones under general anesthesia. The patient must follow a non-slag diet before surgery for 2-3 days.
Intervention consists in flashing the legs of the knot and its subsequent removal. Such an operation is rather traumatic and involves a relatively long postoperative period. In addition, treatment of external hemorrhoids by way may be contraindicated due to age or concomitant diseases. Therefore, there are other less invasive methods for removing hemorrhoids:
- ligation of nodes with rubber or latex rings, etc.
The latter method is especially popular. On the leg of the hemorrhoids, a ring of the corresponding material is tightened, as a result of which the blood supply ceases and the “bump” dies.
How to remove external hemorrhoids radically
If hemorrhoidal nodes grow to large sizes or there are formidable complications in the form of thrombosis, then the most reliable method of getting rid of them is surgical treatment with radical removal of the nodes - hemorrhoidectomy under local anesthesia.
Deserterization, ligation of the feeding node of the artery - This is an effective and, most importantly, safe method of treating external hemorrhoids in women, which helps to cure both existing nodes and prevents their re-formation later.
Currently, minimally invasive surgeries such as cryodestruction, electrocoagulation, sclerotherapy, and other methods for excising hemorrhoids have been developed and introduced into widespread practice.
We get rid of an unpleasant ailment: effective methods and treatment regimens for external hemorrhoids and falling out cones. What means and methods to treat external hemorrhoids
Before turning to the question of how to cure external hemorrhoids, let's talk about the main causes of the onset of the disease in men. The main cause of hemorrhoids is a violation in the functioning of the veins . With dysfunction of a large vessel lying under the skin in the anus, an external form of the disease occurs.
Blood flow problems provoke stretching of the venous walls and the formation of nodes.
Gradually, they grow and begin to protrude from the anus. At first, such prolapses occur only during bowel movements, but in the absence of treatment, the nodes become too large, the sphincter muscles can no longer hold them.
Cones begin to fall out at the slightest exertion. : sneezing, coughing, laughing, weight lifting, or abrupt movement.
The protruding external nodes rub on the skin and underwear, irritation and inflammation occur. The bumps narrow the passage of the rectum, making the normal exit of feces impossible.
Each trip to the toilet is accompanied by excruciating pain, constipation occurs, which can alternate with diarrhea. Very often, external hemorrhoids are combined with cracks in the anus.
Can external hemorrhoids be cured? Yes, the earlier the disease is diagnosed, the higher the chances of success .
At the first signs of hemorrhoids - bumps at the anus, constipation, pain during bowel movements - you need to contact a therapist who will give a referral to a proctologist.
The doctor will conduct an external examination, palpation, examination with an anoscope. After diagnosis, treatment will be prescribed.
How to treat external hemorrhoids folk methods
If the hemorrhoids are small and there are no life-threatening complications, then they can significantly alleviate the symptoms ethnoscience . The following non-traditional methods and remedies for external hemorrhoids are most effective for pain relief, relieving inflammation and healing:
- Sedentary baths, which are prepared on the basis of any anti-inflammatory herbs - calendula, chamomile, string, onion peel, oak bark, yarrow, sage, etc. It is useful to complete the procedure by contrasting with clear water, alternating intensely warm and cool.
- Various lotions on the anus: gauze swabs with various healing agents - sea buckthorn oil, celandine juice, birch tar, raw grated potatoes, beets or carrots, honey, clay, buckthorn berries, etc.
- Homemade candles: from a small piece of raw carrot or potato, ghee, garlic butter, frozen in the refrigerator, from pieces of ice, sea buckthorn oil
- Self-made ointments: based on butter and propolis, from mummies, from homeopathic herbal medicines, such as comfrey and witch hazel, with the addition of a few drops of essential oil of mint, cypress, juniper, and peony tincture can be added to enhance the decongestant effect.
- The method of hirudotherapy is well established, the use for the treatment of leech disease, which removes inflammation and congestion in the small pelvis, quickly relieves discomfort.
Be sure to consider the possible intolerance to some components . Therefore, all these funds should be applied to the nodes in a small amount and carefully monitor the reaction of the body.
Features of the treatment of external hemorrhoids in women during pregnancy and lactation
How to treat external hemorrhoids if a woman is pregnant or breastfeeding a baby? Since periods of pregnancy and breastfeeding are a contraindication to the use of a number of medicinal substances, and even the use of most alternative methods is not recommended, the treatment of external hemorrhoidal nodes in this period has its own fundamental features. Women are advised to maintain optimal physical activity, designed Physical Therapy Specialist as well as healthy eating guidelines to prevent constipation.
The use of most tablets and suppositories in pregnant and lactating mothers is excluded. Without fear, unless there is an allergic reaction to the components, only ointments such as Relief, Heparin, Posterisan can be recommended. Especially effective and preferred to relieve the condition of Vishnevsky ointment.
Special Therapeutic Gymnastics
How to get rid of external hemorrhoids with physiotherapy exercises? When getting rid of external hemorrhoids, a special physiotherapy for the sphincter which is important to do regularly:
- the exercise is performed while standing or standing or lying on your back. It is necessary to squeeze the buttocks as much as possible, draw in the crotch, and in this state count to a slow pace up to 5. Then, also at 5 you need to relax. Repeat the exercise 10 to 15 times.
- The exercise is performed while lying on your stomach. Place your hands under the chin and alternately raise straightened legs, 10 sets of each leg.
- The exercise is performed in a side position. First, we lie on the right side and put the right hand under the head. The left arm is bent in front of the chest, the right leg is in the knee. Raise the left leg to the count of times, bend in the knee to the count of 2, straighten to the count of 3, take it back to the count of 4. Lower it to its original position. We do the same on the left side. In total, we produce 10 sets of each foot.
So, the appearance of inflammation of hemorrhoidal nodes in a woman is unpleasant, but you can and should fight it . There are many methods and tools that will help once and for all remove external hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids - a disease known firsthand 2/3 of the population. The lack of a full cure for the disease is fraught with serious consequences, sometimes threatening the life of the patient.
Methods and treatment regimens depend on the form of hemorrhoids (internal or external), the stage of its development and the presence / absence of complicating conditions.
External hemorrhoids - what is it?
External hemorrhoids in women are visually visible nodes around the anus. Hemorrhoids are nothing but varicose veins of the perianal vascular plexus. Weakness of the vascular wall provokes stagnation of blood in these vessels, their expansion, and with the development of the disease - an inflammatory reaction.
The expanded hemorrhoid plexus manifests as subcutaneous veins protruding in the form of bluish cones. Symptoms increase with an increase in hemorrhoidal nodes and the progression of varicose vascular pathology.
Treatment of hemorrhoids 3-4 stages
More pronounced symptoms require the use of highly effective multifunctional drugs. For the treatment of external hemorrhoids, candles, ointments and tablets are used:
- Ointment with methyluracil - heals cracks, eliminating itching and burning in the shortest possible time.
- Relief is the most popular antihemorrhoidal remedy, effectively combating painful symptoms and inflammation.
- Heparin ointment, Hepatothrombin - prevents the formation of blood clots, the last drug has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Detralex, Venadiol - tableted venotonics, long courses are required at stages 3-4 of hemorrhoids.
- Ginkor Fort - improving microcirculation, prevents thrombosis and relieves hemorrhoidal pain.
Operational techniques for eliminating external hemorrhoids
External hemorrhoids can be quickly cured only by radical measures. The following types of surgical intervention are practiced:
- Infrared photocoagulation is effective only in the initial stages of the development of the disease.
- Scletotherapy - the introduction into the nodes of the sclerosing substance, leading to their desolation and resorption. Contraindicated in complicating conditions: non-healing cracks, paraproctitis, thrombosis.
- Latex ligation - fixation of varicose nodes of the anus with latex rings (it is advisable if surgical treatment is not possible - old age, concomitant pathology).
- Surgical intervention - thrombectomy - excision of hemorrhoidal nodes. It is carried out under local anesthesia for life-threatening diseased conditions (bleeding, thrombosis of nodes, etc.).
All these methods do not eliminate the cause of the disease - pathological weakness of the walls of the vessels. Therefore, even after their successful implementation, a return of the disease is possible (the appearance of new cones, the formation of internal hemorrhoids).
Therefore, after surgery, course therapy with venotonic drugs is always required.
The use of home remedies only consolidates the result of drug treatment. Prescriptions from medicinal plants will be a good addition to the main treatment. The following folk methods are applied:
- lubrication with onion juice (can cause burning with microcracks), birch tar, sea buckthorn oil (strong wound healing effect),
- lotions of raw potatoes and clay,
- compresses with a decoction of a series of chamomiles (the latter, when ingested, effectively eliminates constipation),
- ingestion of a decoction of "hemorrhoid grass" - a mountaineer of a renal (take carefully, strong blood-sucking effect).
It is advisable to use all home remedies for treating external hemorrhoids only in the initial stages of the pathological process, since the effect develops gradually.
Drugs in this group increase venous tone, reduce venous congestion, including in the pelvic organs, reduce capillary permeability, and have an angioprotective effect. Such drugs are available in the form of tablets, capsules, oral solution. Contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
The main drugs of this group:
- diosmin + hesperidin - Detralex, Venarus,
- Diosmin - Vazoket, Phlebodia, Phlebofa,
- troxerutin - troxevasin,
- hydroxyethyl rutosides - Venoruton,
- horse chestnut seed extract - Aescusan,
- multicomponent herbal preparations - Venza, Pilex, Ginkor Fort, Venoflebin.
Drugs for local treatment
External hemorrhoids are effectively treated with dosage forms for external use. With an increase in external hemorrhoidal nodes, it is more convenient to use a cream or ointment. Suppositories are preferable in a situation where external hemorrhoids are combined with internal.
As an anesthetic component, lauromacrogol can be used, which in addition to local anesthetic action can cause sclerosis of hemorrhoidal veins. Drugs containing lidocaine, benzocaine, butamben, and chinchocainum reduce the severity of pain.
Hormones - glucocorticosteroids have a powerful anti-inflammatory and decongestant effect. For the treatment of hemorrhoids, prednisone, fluocortolone, or hydrocortisone is more often used. Some drugs may include bufexamak, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug.
For the treatment of thrombosis of hemorrhoids, which often complicates external hemorrhoids, heparin may be included in the preparations. This substance additionally has a decongestant effect, accelerates the healing process. Heparinoid has a similar effect.
Means for local treatment of hemorrhoids may contain substances that affect the state of the vascular wall. It can be phenylephrine, which causes vascular spasm, or esculoside, which reduces the increased fragility of capillaries. Tribenoside, a substance that has a venotonic, anti-inflammatory effect, can be added.
Antimicrobials are sometimes added to some drugs: framycetin sulfate or sulfaethidol. Bismuth-based preparations also have a detrimental effect on bacteria, additionally have an astringent and drying effect. Similar effects are caused by zinc sulfate, as well as silicon dioxide.
Sea buckthorn oil and dexpanthenol have a good healing effect. The anti-inflammatory, hemostatic, wound healing effect is exerted by sodium alginate obtained from brown seaweed, and shark liver oil. Inactivated microbial cells of E. coli stimulate local immunity.
How to choose the right tool
The choice of a drug depends on how external hemorrhoids manifest themselves: is there bleeding, how severe is the pain syndrome, itching and inflammation, is hemorrhoidal vein thrombosis developed. Some drugs are contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
Drugs with a pronounced analgesic effect:
- Proctoglivenol - tribenoside, lidocaine - suppositories and cream.
- Relief Advance - benzocaine, shark liver oil - candles and ointment.
- Relief Pro - fluocortolone, lidocaine hydrochloride cream.
- Ultraproct - fluocortolone, cinchocaine hydrochloride - ointment and suppositories.
- Anestezole - benzocaine, bismuth subgallate, zinc oxide, menthol - suppositories.
Effective with bleeding:
- Natalside - sodium alginate - suppositories.
- Relief - shark liver oil, phenylephrine hydrochloride - suppositories and ointment.
Drugs prescribed for thrombosis:
- Zentiva heparoid - heparinoid - ointment.
- Proctosedil - hydrocortisone, framycetin, heparin, esculoside, benzocaine, butamben - ointment.
- Hepatrombin G - heparin, prednisone, lauromacrogol - ointment and suppositories.
- Hepazolone - heparin, prednisone, lidocaine - rectal suppositories.
Drugs in this group can not be used for bleeding.
Anti-inflammatory drugs that help with anal itching:
- Posterisan - inactivated microbial cells of E. coli - ointment and suppositories.
- Posterisan forte is enhanced with hydrocortisone.
- Relief Ultra - hydrocortisone, zinc sulfate, shark liver oil - suppositories.
- Neo-Anuzole - bismuth nitrate, zinc oxide, tannin, resorcinol, iodine, methylene blue - suppositories.
Drugs effective in most cases:
- Proctosan - bufexamak, bismuth subgallate, titanium dioxide, lidocaine - ointment and suppositories.
- Proctosedyl M - hydrocortisone, framycetin, esculoside, benzocaine, butamben - rectal capsules.
- Aurobin - prednisone, dexpanthenol, lidocaine hydrochloride - ointment.
- Olestesin - sea buckthorn oil, sulfaethidol, benzocaine - suppositories.
Traditional medicine methods
In addition to the main therapy, external hemorrhoids can be treated with alternative methods. It can be sedentary baths with decoctions of herbs: oak bark, chamomile, string, calendula. For the same purposes, you can use a strong decoction of onion peels or a weak solution of potassium permanganate. The optimum water temperature is 37 ° C. The procedure continues for several minutes.
Potato candles are very popular. From a raw potato, cubes of suitable size are cut out and inserted into the rectum at bedtime. A candle can be dipped in honey before this. Compresses can be made from raw potatoes, chopped with a grater. Well compresses with sea buckthorn oil help.
Inside, it is useful to use decoctions and infusions of herbs: dogrose, hazel, horse chestnut. To reduce pain and inflammation, you can take a decoction of raspberry leaves, carrot tops and buckthorn.
Here you can see the photo of the outdoor:
Now that you have more or less learned about external hemorrhoids, treatment is the next topic that we will cover in this article.
The best means for complex therapy
How to treat external hemorrhoids in men? To reduce protruding nodes, tone vessels and treat anal fissures use a combination of several medicines .
Usually, the doctor prescribes a complex of painkillers, venotonic and antitumor drugs. It is recommended to combine oral drugs with medications for external exposure.
Below we will talk in more detail about what helps with external hemorrhoids.
How to cure hemorrhoids quickly? External hemorrhoids are well treated with drugs based on natural and synthetic fats.
Domestic ointments will help cope with anal fissures; home rectal suppositories are used to improve bowel movements and anesthesia. To complement the treatment is a variety of infusions, decoctions and medicinal teas. In order for the therapy to bring maximum benefit, these funds are used in courses of 10-14 days.
Minimally invasive treatments for external disease
How to remove the external hemorrhoid, if conservative treatment does not help? The proctologist can offer one of the gentle invasive techniques. This is an intermediate option between conventional surgery and drug therapy, giving good results.
The choice of method depends on the condition of the patient. Generally minimally invasive options are practiced in stage 3 disease. , but with rapidly growing nodes, they can be appointed already in the second phase.
The benefits of minimally invasive interventions include:
- minimum contraindications
- lack of general anesthesia,
- short recovery period,
- minimum discomfort during and after the procedure,
- the possibility of conducting on an outpatient basis, without hospitalization,
- variety of options.
For small but growth-prone nodes, sclerotherapy is recommended. . The essence of the technique is the introduction of a bonding agent into damaged vessels using a special curved needle.
Under its influence, the internal cavities quickly overgrow with connective tissue, the vessels narrow, their walls become denser, the nodes contract, freeing the lumen of the anus.
Such an operation is suitable for stages 2 and 3 of external hemorrhoids.Contraindications will be malignant tumors in the rectum, severe chronic diseases, the risk of thrombosis.
Many men are concerned about the situation when a hemorrhoid has fallen. Treatment in this situation is carried out using.
Desarterization is recommended in the presence of large drop-out nodes, not suitable for people prone to thrombosis. During the procedure, performed using an anoscope, the doctor bandages the arteries that feed each node.
Blood stops flowing to the cones and they quickly die. The operation is performed under local anesthesia, after 3-4 days the patient fully restores working capacity.
How to remove cones of external hemorrhoids, if they are quite impressive in size? Large nodes can be destroyed with.
A medical latex limiter is put on the leg of each node, completely stopping the flow of blood. After 2-3 days, the neoplasm disappears without leaving a bleeding wound.
The procedure is not used in acute inflammatory processes and heavy rectal bleeding, it is contraindicated in inflammation and thrombosis. I want to note that this method is an effective treatment for external hemorrhoids.
photocoagulation is often used. The growing nodes are treated with a laser that stimulates the rapid growth of connective tissue. The cavities fill up quickly, the shape of the veins is smoothed.
The procedure helps to strengthen the vascular walls, performed under local anesthesia. During the operation, you can not only reduce the nodes, but also remove papillomas, condylomas and other benign neoplasms from the walls.
Minimally invasive techniques combine speed of execution and a reduced risk of relapse. When observing the diet and eliminating bad habits, the patient forgets about hemorrhoids for 10-12 years, in many cases he manages to recover once and for all.
With external hemorrhoids, minimally invasive techniques are ineffective. Large nodes, prone to inflammation and pinching, can be removed only by surgery, using a scalpel or electric knife. In the latter case, the tissue is cauterized, which reduces the risk of bleeding.
How to get rid of external hemorrhoids if it is in an advanced stage? The most popular the operation is performed according to the method of Milligan-Morgan .
It can be conducted open or closed. In the first case, the nodes are bandaged at the base, and then excised together with a small amount of the mucous membrane surrounding them. The threads are tightened, but the wounds are left open.
With a closed operation, they are sutured. An operation is possible with cutting the mucosa and removing the affected part of the vessel through it. The choice of method depends on the doctor and the patient's condition.
Operation in progress in a hospital, under general anesthesia or epidural anesthesia . The recovery period depends on the method.
So, how long is external hemorrhoid treated if the Milligan-Morgan method has been used? With the open method, it takes 1-1.5 months, with the open it is reduced to 3 weeks.
Relapses are possible, but with proper nutrition and the absence of provoking factors, they occur no sooner than after 12-15 years.
During the operation, the nodes are stitched and tightened, freeing the lumen of the rectum, but are not cut off.
Over time, the displaced parts of the vessels overgrow with connective tissue, the nodes decrease in size, the vascular walls become more dense and elastic. Advantages of the method in it painlessness, absence of cuts and bleeding .
How long does external hemorrhoids last after Longo surgery? So, as the operation is done in a hospital, the recovery period does not exceed 2 weeks. Remission depends on lifestyle, in the absence of provoking factors, hemorrhoids will not return.
How to cure external hemorrhoids in a short time? External hemorrhoids are characterized by prolapsed nodes, painful anal fissures, extensive external edema that interferes with walking and sitting. To quickly alleviate the condition of the patient, you can use complex express means.
Anesthetics in the form of injections can relieve pain . An injection of novocaine or lidocaine stops an acute attack and lasts for several hours. Ointments and suppositories with menovazine and menthol will help reduce itching, burning and other unpleasant sensations.
With extensive inflammation, antibiotics help . A combination of injections with ointments works best, while it is worth choosing drugs with one active substance. For example, the effect of levomecitin in injections will supplement Levomekol ointment. Drugs can not be used for longer than 5 days in a row.
Ointment with garlic from external hemorrhoids helps to eliminate burning and itching in the anal area, and also reduces inflammation. It is necessary to peel 200 g of garlic, mix it with honey (1 teaspoon) and milk (¼ glass.). Boil the mixture until thick, stirring occasionally. The ointment is applied before bedtime to the area of the external nodes.
Aloe Vera - one of the best treatments for hemorrhoidal disease
This is perhaps one of the best methods for treating hemorrhoidal disease. Aloe vera gel contains natural anti-inflammatory and therapeutic compounds that reduce irritation near the anus.
For the treatment of external hemorrhoids just put aloe vera gel on a cotton swab directly on the bumps and nodes. This will help stop itching and burning, and greatly relieve pain. Repeat this as often as necessary throughout the day, and continue this treatment for several days until the hemorrhoidal veins decrease.
For the treatment of internal hemorrhoids gently cut aloe vera leaf into thin strips. Be sure to cut the spiky parts on the sheet. Place these slices in a container and put them in the freezer for one hour. Take this frozen strip of aloe vera and place it on the hemorrhoid.
Strawberry Leaf Broth
A good folk remedy for external hemorrhoids, which has a hemostatic property - a decoction of strawberry leaves. Dried leaves (1 table. Spoon) are poured with boiling water (1 glass), insisted for 20 minutes and use the decoction as lotions for bleeding from nodes.
To reduce bleeding, you can do lotions with ordinary cold water. Cold reduces blood flow to the cavernous sinuses.
Take in equal proportions the bark of oak, grass of water pepper and flax, carefully chopped. 2 table. tablespoons of the mixture is poured with melted pork fat (1 glass) and left to simmer in the oven for 8 hours. Then it is filtered and cooled. At night, inflamed nodes are lubricated. With external hemorrhoids, treatment with this ointment allows you to quickly reduce pain, relieve swelling and irritation.
Apple cider vinegar has powerful astringent compounds that reduce blood vessels and relieve irritation, itching and swelling of the tissues with hemorrhoids. For best results, always use unfiltered, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.
For internal hemorrhoids, you need to add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to one glass of water and drink twice a day. Add some honey to this drink if you find it too sour.
Apple cider vinegar - a remedy for treating hemorrhoids at home
For external hemorrhoids, soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and attach it to the hemorrhoidal veins and nodes for several minutes. You will feel a pinching and a slight burning sensation, but soon after that there will be relief from itching and burning. Do this as often as necessary to alleviate the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Potato has enveloping, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties. Therefore, with hemorrhoids and external nodes, treatment with potato candles is fully justified. It is very simple to make them - small sticks are cut out from the washed and peeled potatoes with a knife and greased with vegetable oil. Each night is inserted into the anus for 10 days.
Important: folk recipes can not completely save you from hemorrhoids. They should be used as additions to drug therapy, and not as an independent treatment.
The following video describes 10 methods for treating external hemorrhoids in women after childbirth:
For the treatment of hemorrhoids at home, women use a huge variety of drugs, both medicinal and folk, because this delicate disease gives an incredible amount of inconvenience. Many women are aware of this ailment not from the stories of their friends, but from their sad experience. If you are not spared by such a problem, read what therapy will help to cope with it.
What is hemorrhoids
This is the name of the condition in which the hemorrhoidal veins of the rectum expand and become inflamed. The disease causes great discomfort. If you do not turn to specialists, then it can lead to terribly serious consequences. You will be surprised to learn how widespread the disease is - at least once in life, eight out of ten people suffer from this disease. These types of hemorrhoids are classified:
- Interior . Hemorrhoidal nodes are localized in the lumen of the rectum. Expanding, the vascular plexus protrudes from under the mucosa. Outwardly, this is practically not visible, so a person thinks about the presence of a disease only because of unpleasant sensations.
- External . Protrusion of nodes near the anus to the outside. This is clearly visible on visual inspection.
- Combined . The presence of nodes inside and out.
There are four stages of the severity of the disease:
- First . The formation of small nodules. Symptoms of hemorrhoids are almost invisible, local therapy.
- Second . Hemorrhoidal nodes grow, can fall out. This causes tangible pain.
- Third . With any action, the nodes drop out. Complex therapy is required.
- Fourth . The bumps are large, bleeding and very painful. They are constantly outside. If conservative treatment at home does not help, surgery is used.
The causes of hemorrhoids are:
- pregnancy, natural delivery,
- vascular pathology,
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract,
- any inflammatory processes, tumors in the pelvis,
- increased tendency to thrombosis,
- passive lifestyle.
Symptoms that appear with the disease:
- discomfort in the anus,
- an admixture of blood in the feces,
- heaviness after bowel movement, sometimes before it,
- anal itching, burning, mucus, redness,
- pain aggravated by bowel movements
- the presence of nodes.
You can not engage in self-treatment of hemorrhoids. If you feel any symptoms, consult a doctor. To make a diagnosis, the proctologist must conduct the following studies:
- palpation of the rectum,
- general blood analysis,
- occult blood feces analysis,
How to treat hemorrhoids in women
The disease will not go away on its own, so those who have its symptoms need to go to an appointment with a specialist. In the first two stages, local drugs for home treatment show greater effectiveness: enemas, rectal suppositories, creams, ointments. Such funds contain a complex of components, each has a different effect: absorbable, anti-inflammatory, analgesic.
At any stage of hemorrhoids, pharmacy systemic drugs are prescribed for treatment at home:
If treatment of hemorrhoids at home in adults does not give results, non-surgical removal options are considered:
- radio-beam scalpel,
- laser coagulation
- infrared coagulation,
- ligation with latex rings.
If the disease is very neglected, then a surgery is performed. It is necessary for large, constantly bleeding nodes and the absence of a result from the application of all the above methods of treatment. The bumps are cut with a scalpel, but additional laser and electrocoagulation can be used. Sometimes they perform Longo surgery. The essence of this technique is to suture just above the base of the nodes.
Predisposing factors are:
- lack of exercise
- regular constipation or diarrhea,
- consequences of childbirth
- bowel disease
- hypothyroidism and obesity,
- disorders in the blood coagulation system,
- non-compliance with the drinking regime, which leads to thickening and hardening of feces,
- "sitting" on the toilet with solving crosswords,
- anal sex
- frequent use of enemas to lose weight,
- taking laxatives,
- occupational hazards (professions of drivers, programmers, accountants, etc.),
- heavy physical exertion associated with weight lifting,
- heavy sports.
When prescribing treatment, the doctor will never say that this treatment will save you from the disease. Then how to cure hemorrhoids completely? In fact, hemorrhoids are a chronic pathology with relapses, and completely getting rid of it is a very difficult task, if not impossible.
For effective treatment of hemorrhoids, our readers advise Proctonol .
This natural remedy that quickly eliminates pain and itching helps to heal anal fissures and hemorrhoids.
The composition of the drug includes only natural ingredients with maximum efficiency. The tool has no contraindications, the effectiveness and safety of the drug has been proven by clinical studies at the Research Institute of Proctology.
Remedies for hemorrhoids in women
After analyzing the above information, we can make an unambiguous conclusion: the sooner you start treating the disease, the better. The easiest way to get rid of hemorrhoids in the initial stages, using systemic drugs, local remedies, enemas. Their action will help relieve inflammation and reduce pain, remove swelling, burning and itching, stop bleeding. It is not forbidden to additionally apply the methods of traditional medicine for the treatment of hemorrhoids at home.
Initial symptoms and stage 1 hemorrhoids:
- the nodes are expanded into the intestinal cavity, but do not fall out,
- itching and discomfort in the anus,
- mucus secretion.
At this stage, we can talk about the complete disposal of hemorrhoids, without resorting even to conservative treatment. When asked: is it possible to get rid of hemorrhoids forever, you can answer that with the first degree it is 100% possible. To do this, you only need to change the lifestyle and eating style. Increase physical activity, remove low-quality foods from the diet, introduce fiber, cereals, greens, etc. Detection of hemorrhoids at its 1st stage is rare, because it takes years, unnoticed, blurry, and many do not pay attention to minor manifestations of discomfort.
Stage 2 disease
At this stage, the nodes drop out, but are self-correcting. As hemorrhoids progresses, then there is pain in the anus after defecation, a feeling of the presence of a foreign body in the rectum, and this feeling is constant. Traces of blood appear on the laundry.Hemorrhoidal nodes, which are nothing more than a ball of dilated veins, become inflamed, enlarge and cause severe pain. Start to fall out first only during bowel movements. The nodes are small in size, they are independently retracted. Then spots of blood gradually appear on the toilet paper, first rarely, then after each bowel movement.
Stage 3 hemorrhoids
All symptoms intensify and increase, bleeding does not stop for a long time. The tone of the vessels is reduced, the nodes fall out from any exertion, but they themselves are no longer repaired, only by hand. In the groin appears heaviness, the anus becomes swollen. Surgical treatment - hemorrhoidectomy. To get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery in the last stages is unrealistic. The operation will also help answer the question of how to get rid of hemorrhoids once and for all, but only subject to all preventive measures. The severity in the anus becomes constant.
How to quickly get rid of hemorrhoids at this stage? With a slight loss, treatment may be limited to a conservative method of therapy, without surgery. The goal of therapy is to improve blood circulation and eliminate pain and burning. The best way out for this is rectal suppositories. Are hemorrhoids treated by them? They directly deal with the problem on the spot. There are a lot of drugs, and everyone can choose the most effective for themselves. It is better to use candles with phlebotropic action. They will improve blood circulation and increase the tone of the veins - Venarus, Venoruton, Troxevasin, Phlebodia, Detralex, Proctolex.
Among the ointments, you can choose those that have a soothing, calming effect - Nefluan, Relief, heparin, etc. Recently, combined treatment is used - this is an indication of how to cure hemorrhoids without surgery. This can be done in 1 course. To completely cure hemorrhoids at this stage, it is possible to use minimally invasive methods. How to treat hemorrhoids with these methods:
- cryodestruction (ultra-low temperatures cause the death of nodes) - the method is applicable at stages 2 and 3,
- doping with latex rings - putting on a ring node and stopping the flow of blood to it,
- coagulation - cauterization of a node by a laser,
- photocoagulation - the introduction of a special emitter into the rectum, which destroys the node with high temperature.
Also, sclerotherapy is used in the treatment - the introduction of a sclerosing substance into the node, as a result of which the veins stick together and the node gradually dies, then fall out with feces. Recently, the method of deserterization is also used - ligation of the arteries and thus removing the node in the process of dying. Moreover, in 90% of cases there are no complications.
Rectal suppositories are often prescribed for hemorrhoids in women, because they are effective and very easy to use. When choosing a drug, the doctor is based on the stage of the disease, the severity of symptoms. There are several general rules according to which hemorrhoids should be treated at home in women:
- be sure to carefully monitor the hygiene of the anal area,
- in the absence of a result and the appearance of strange symptoms, it is necessary to review the tactics of therapy, and then the diagnosis,
- you need to avoid constipation,
- the use of suppositories, as a rule, is prescribed for a week or two with strict adherence to the instructions.
The list of the best suppositories for the treatment of hemorrhoids in women:
- (ordinary, Ultra, Advance),
- Ginkor Procto,
- Sea buckthorn oil in suppositories,
- Calendula Nam,
- Betiol, belladonna extract,
- Hepatrombin G,
One of the methods of additional treatment at home for hemorrhoids for women.It is necessary to make a solution in a bowl of boiled water with one or another remedy (herbs, infusions) and sit in it for a while. Depending on how the bath is prepared, it will give an antiseptic, analgesic, restorative effect:
- Hot . Relieves pain, inflammation. Such a bath is recommended to be done with chamomile broth, onion peel, calendula, calamus, burdock root, St. John's wort, sage, potassium permanganate, garlic, horse chestnut, water pepper. In the solution you need to sit from a quarter of an hour to 25 minutes.
- Warm . Strengthens blood vessels, heals small cracks, removes itching. For treatment with a bath, oak bark, chamomile, onion husk, manganese, milk, garlic are suitable.
- Cool . Stops blood, anesthetizes. The temperature of the water for treatment at home should not be more than 20 degrees. You need to start with a five-minute session, adding two minutes to each next. For the solution, chamomile, celandine, nettle, plantain are suitable.
- Steam smoke . They quickly relieve pain, but are rarely used, because they are the most difficult to do.
The time-tested and very effective tool for home treatment, which many experts now underestimate. Vaseline helps relieve swelling and remove pain in about a week. Its action is aimed at:
- decreased sensitivity of the anorectal zone,
- increase skin elasticity,
- reduction of swelling of hemorrhoids,
- restoration of the integrity of the mucous membrane of the anus,
- improvement of local blood circulation.
How to use petroleum jelly for treatment at home:
- After emptying, thoroughly wash the anus with soap and pat it dry with a cloth.
- It is necessary to take a little Vaseline and apply in massage movements to the affected areas.
- From above, fix a cotton swab into which the remnants of the ointment are absorbed.
- Apply a compress with petroleum jelly several times a day and always last time at night.
Signs of hemorrhoids in the external form
Symptoms of hemorrhoids appear even before a noticeable increase in external nodes. A woman may feel:
The allocation of blood in this form of the disease (as opposed to internal) is very rare.
During the period of exacerbation, the nodes swell strongly, increase in size and become inflamed. At this moment, the woman feels severe pain even at rest.
The inflammatory process in the absence of timely therapy can lead to tissue necrotization, therefore, at the first signs, it is necessary to consult a gynecologist.
Surgical treatment - hemorrhoidectomy. Getting rid of hemorrhoids without surgery in the last stages is sometimes unrealistic. The operation also relieves hemorrhoids at once and forever, but only subject to all preventive measures. It is possible to cure hemorrhoids of 3 stages without surgery, but it will be a very long, almost life-long process.
Features of therapy for the external form of hemorrhoids
Treatment of external hemorrhoidal nodes in women begins only after diagnosis. The disease most often proceeds in a mixed form, so the attending physician palpates not only the anal sphincter, but also the rectum.
The specialist finds out the disturbing symptoms and examines the patient’s medical history. Based on all the information received, treatment tactics for women are selected.
Hemorrhoids in women are treated in 3 ways:
- minimally invasive methods
To reduce the intensity of the manifestation of symptoms, in addition to the main therapy, alternative methods are used: sessile baths, lotions, home ointments and warming. Before using an unconventional method of treatment, a doctor’s consultation is necessary.
Stage 4 disease
At the 4th stage of hemorrhoids, the nodes are no longer repaired even by hand, complications appear in the form of proctitis, paraproctitis, thrombosis, etc.Constantly present pain, discomfort, frequent bleeding, the muscular-fibrous frame is dystrophic. Hemorrhoids are then curable, but by radical methods. The treatment is also surgical, but not minimally invasive methods are used, but a radical operation. Radical surgery is not used during the acute period. First, his conservative treatment is carried out.
After the operation and in the early stages without it, one should not forget about strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, do not sit all day in the same position, try to do everything possible to maintain normal blood flow. Gymnastics on the perineum muscles is carried out 2 times a day. Constantly you need to remember such a negative factor as constipation, and try to prevent them.
So, to treat and relieve inflammation, ichthyol, Vishnevsky ointment, Levomekol, Ibuprofen, Bezornil, Fleming ointment, sea buckthorn and propolis suppositories, Methyluracil, Natalsid, Proctoglivenol, etc. are used.
Hemostatic suppositories and ointments - Thrombin, Vikasol.
Anticoagulant effect - Heparin ointment and hemoroidin.
To facilitate bowel movements - Microlax, glycerin suppositories, Senade, Pikolaks, Dufalak, Forlax, etc.
Thus, summing up, we can say that getting rid of hemorrhoids is possible, even forever, if the complete absence of symptoms is considered as deliverance. Hemorrhoids can be cured non-operatively at all stages except 4. In other words, the first three stages of hemorrhoids can inspire the expectation of success, stage 4 can only be treated radically by a proctologist. By the way, cured hemorrhoids tend to return.
Treatment of hemorrhoids folk remedies
In those days when traditional medicine was not yet developed and accessible, and the problem already existed, it was solved in other ways. Used folk remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids in women. To reduce the nodes and the discomfort that they cause, herbal decoctions and tinctures were used, compresses with different products that have a healing effect. Today, folk remedies are no less effective as part of a comprehensive treatment.
Folk remedies for the treatment of hemorrhoids
Can hemorrhoids be cured without surgery with folk remedies?Alternative therapy has the right to use, but only selectively and with the permission of the proctologist. Home treatment should be in addition to the main one. In this case, herbs are used in the form of infusions, ointments, compresses, herbal preparations sold in a pharmacy are quite acceptable:
- Of herbs, a highlander, a yarrow broth, young leaves of aspen, red mountain ash are used.
- The application of tampons with sea buckthorn oil, the use of 2-year-old honey, propolis, candles and juice of raw potatoes will help.
- Cool baths, lotions and microclysters with herbs: calendula, chamomile, decoction of oak, sage, horse chestnut seeds.
There are some good recipes:
- Mix the same amount of oak bark, common flax flowers and water pepper grass. Stir this collection with hot pork fat. It should dilute by about half. Put the mixture on a small fire and cook for 12 hours without stopping stirring. Strain, transfer to a jar. Put the finished ointment on a gauze swab and insert into the anus and hold for 4-5 hours.
- Apply compresses with aloe gruel to hemorrhoids.
Special diet and exercise
In the question of how to get rid of hemorrhoids forever, the correct diet is of great importance. At the same time, it is necessary to exclude legumes, spicy, marinades, cabbage, rye bread, pastries and sweets, smoked meats, sausages, canned goods, carbonated drinks, alcohol. Food should be fractional. Non-acidic fruits and vegetables, cucumbers, bananas, pumpkin, zucchini, dairy products, cereals, fiber, vegetable oils, lean meat, salads, fish are applicable. Water should be consumed at least 1.5 liters per day.
Kegel exercises have proven their effectiveness. They do not require special physical training, equipment, do not take much time, but at the same time are quite effective. They are best done in the morning and evening. Among them: squeezing the sphincter with a delay, “bicycle”, “lotus” position. Exercise normalizes blood circulation in the pelvis and prevents the appearance of new nodes. Surgical methods for removing hemorrhoids remain the most effective today, despite the possibility of relapse. Clinical improvement after them is much more stable than after conservative therapy. And since relapse is possible, then you need to set real goals for yourself - to learn how to live with hemorrhoids and do everything so that he can not reduce the quality of life. To do this, you should lead a healthy lifestyle, get rid of constipation, regularly observed by a proctologist. Forever change the diet. For exacerbations, take angioprotectors, use rectal suppositories. A 100% cure in advanced late stages is no longer possible and should not be expected.
Gels and ointments for hemorrhoids
External means are used because of their advantages:
- impact directly on the problem area,
- quick effect
- slight effect on the liver.
Hemorrhoids drugs act in several directions: they reduce pain, eliminate the focus of infection, relieve swelling and itching, and accelerate the healing of injuries. Some drugs have a pronounced antithrombotic effect: they thin the blood, so that it circulates better in the vessels.
The most popular drugs for external hemorrhoids:
- Aurobin is an effective ointment containing the hormone prednisone. Used to stop bleeding, reduce swelling and itching in the rectal area. The drug contains triclosan and panthenol, due to which it quickly stops the inflammatory process and accelerates regeneration.
- Hepatrombin. The ointment is designed to restore blood flow and reduce the risk of blood clots.
- Heparin ointment is a completely natural remedy, therefore it is allowed for use even for pregnant and lactating women. Heparin thins the blood, neutralizes inflammation. The composition of the ointment includes lidocaine, which quickly eliminates discomfort.
- Vishnevsky ointment. Despite the unpleasant odor, it quickly heals damaged tissues and neutralizes pathogenic microorganisms.
- Troxevasin. The gel penetrates deep into the vessels, strengthens them and reduces the inflammatory process.
All preparations are applied to clean skin with clean hands with a thin layer several times a day after bowel movement. To increase efficiency, it is recommended to do lotions at night: cream or ointment is placed on a piece of natural tissue and applied to the anus.
Honey and Propolis
Home remedies for hemorrhoids in women:
- Propolis should be dissolved in boiling water and insisted for a day. Soak cotton in this tincture and apply it to the anus. The treatment period is 2-3 weeks.
- Combine the same amount of beetroot juice and honey. Make lotions with this mixture.
- Grate a piece of propolis, pour half a glass of olive oil, add flaxseed and put on a small fire. When it melts, remove the mixture from the stove. Lubricate the anus with the ointment.
For prevention, it is necessary to alternate rest and physical activity, avoid constant sitting without warm-ups and pauses, adhere to a healthy diet and have a well-functioning stool. Rest should not take place on the couch, giving up bad habits is mandatory. You should normalize your weight, regularly wash with water after bowel movements. It is necessary to exclude any thermal procedures, try not to sit on a soft surface. The last meal should be no later than 2 hours before bedtime, it is mandatory to take 1 cup of kefir in the evening every day.
Varicose hemorrhoidal veins give patients multiple discomfort, and in some cases even lead to a deterioration in the quality of life. That is why the question of how to cure hemorrhoids, preferably, completely and in a short time, is quite relevant.
Complete cure requires an integrated approach: conservative therapy, dieting, and increased physical activity.
It is impossible to cure hemorrhoids without preventing and eliminating the factors that provoke proctologic disease from life. And even taking all these conditions into account, some stages of the disease can be defeated only with the help of surgical intervention.
Pills for hemorrhoids
In addition to the use of external agents, drugs for oral administration are used in the treatment of hemorrhoids. Their indisputable advantage is the ability to use in a convenient place at any time of the day.
- Pilex - tablets made from plant materials with a complex effect: normalize blood circulation, remove puffiness, promote the rapid healing of injuries and eliminate inflammation.
- Means that strengthen blood vessels and increase their strength: Detralex, Venarus, Ginkor Fort.
To reduce the inflammatory process, women are prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs of the non-steroid group: Diclofenac or Ibuprofen.
The duration of the therapeutic effect and dosage are determined by the attending physician. If after some time the chosen tactic is ineffective, it is adjusted.
What triggers the development of the disease?
To understand how to treat hemorrhoids to the complete disappearance of negative symptoms, you should understand what this disease is and what triggers the occurrence of a pathogenic process.
Under hemorrhoidal disease is understood varicose cavernous formations, which are located under the mucosa of the rectal canal and under the skin of the perianal zone.
Cavernous bodies - interweaving of venous and arterial vessels, which occur during intrauterine formation of the fetus. In the normal state, hemorrhoids caverns are involved in the holding of feces and gases in the rectal canal.
The main reason for the increase in the size of cavernous formations and their transformation into hemorrhoids is venous insufficiency, manifested by weakness of the vascular walls. As a result of the low tone of the veins, arterial blood overloads the caverns, and they expand.
Factors that affect the body as a whole or directly to the anorectal region can also provoke the disease. Doctors conditionally subdivide them into predisposing and producing. And only after the establishment and exclusion of such "provocateurs" can hemorrhoids be cured.
Surgical and minimally invasive treatment
Radical measures are resorted to in cases where conservative treatment did not give the desired result and the disease progresses. Surgeons prefer to use a minimally invasive effect on the external nodes:
- photocoagulation with infrared rays (effective for eliminating small cones)
- ligation of nodes with special latex rings (used for a significant increase in neoplasms).
These methods of gentle intervention are contraindicated in anal fissure, purulent paraproctitis and thrombosis of the nodes.
Full-scale surgery is performed with frequent exacerbations of hemorrhoids. The method is called thrombectomy. The surgeon makes a small incision on the surface of the node and introduces there a special compound that softens the thrombus, and removes it. The operation is performed under local anesthesia and lasts several minutes.
Immediately after removal of the thrombus, the patient feels a noticeable improvement. The rehabilitation process lasts several days.
Treatment of the external form of hemorrhoids in pregnant and lactating women has some features:
- when prescribing drugs, preference is given to homeopathic and natural (Fleming ointment or hepatrombin),
- funds for internal use are used only during the period of exacerbation,
- surgery is performed after childbirth.
Therapy of external hemorrhoidal nodes in a conservative and surgical way is ineffective without observing the diet, maintaining motor activity and observing thorough personal hygiene. Neglect of preventive measures will lead to the formation of new nodes and inflammation of existing ones.
Hemorrhoids are the formation of venous nodes in the anus and rectal ampoule. It occurs due to varicose veins. Mostly affects men, but in women it has features of development and course. Physiologically, women are most susceptible to the formation of hemorrhoidal nodes, since their hormonal background often changes due to the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and childbirth. A sedentary lifestyle and hard physical work in this case are provoking factors, and not basic for development, as in men. The characteristic symptoms of the manifestation are discomfort, itching and pain in the anus. In the diagnosis of great importance is the reason that led to the disease. Treatment in the initial stages is carried out at home, folk remedies are acceptable. With severe hemorrhoids, surgery is indicated with the complete removal of pathological protrusions.
Video: How to get rid of hemorrhoids at home
Hemorrhoids - one of the most common diseases in the world. According to rough estimates, approximately every second person suffers from this disease in one form or another. However, not every patient is contacting doctors. And this is understandable - not everyone is comfortable telling strangers about their own problems associated with the anus. As a result, the disease can progress and lead to various complications.
Patients with hemorrhoidal disease usually have a hereditary history. That is why the main predisposing factor is considered “bad” heredity, which is manifested by a tendency to varicose veins and problems with the operation of venous valves.
In the latter case, the disturbed valve mechanism leads to an increased flow of arterial blood to cavernous formations, resulting in stagnation and blood overflow of veins, which increase in size.
Find out your risk level for hemorrhoid complications
Take a free online test from experienced proctologists
Testing time no more than 2 minutes
10 thousand successful
Is it possible to completely cure hemorrhoids caused by such vascular pathologies? Unfortunately not. In such cases, doctors prescribe supportive treatment with venotonic drugs, which must be taken constantly so that the disease does not go into a more severe stage.
Another predisposing factor is low mobility, which leads to stagnation in the pelvic area. The risk group includes people whose professions involve a long stay in a standing or sitting position:
- office staff
- "Computer scientists",
- cashiers, etc.
Bearing a child also predisposes to hemorrhoids due to metamorphoses that occur in the female body. The growth of certain hormonal substances lowers the tone of the veins, in addition, the growing uterus presses on the pelvic organs. All this reinforces stagnation.
Constant increased physical activity leads to an increase in blood pressure inside the peritoneum.As a result, the cavernous bodies are overflowing with blood and begin to "swell", turning into varicose hemorrhoidal nodules.
They are at risk of "getting" hemorrhoids in this way:
- people whose profession is related to lifting and carrying weight,
Constant stresses, depressions are also a trigger factor for hemorrhoids. As a result of an “unbalanced” psychoemotional state, defecation may be impaired, and the immune system also suffers.
They can provoke proctological pathology and difficulties with bowel movements. Solid fecal matter damages convex cavernous bodies, causing bleeding, and constant straining leads to increased blood flow to venous congestions in the rectum.
And, therefore, the wrong diet leads to the development of hemorrhoidal disease. Passion for less useful foods (salinity, marinades, smoked meats, spirits) interferes with the normal functioning of the entire digestive tract.
Thus, the answer to the question whether hemorrhoids can be cured forever depends, inter alia, on the factor provoking the disease. Taking medications and even surgical intervention will not bring the proper result if you do not get rid, for example, of constipation or increase physical activity.
Physical education from hemorrhoids
One of the ways to cure hemorrhoids at home is sports and special exercises. According to proctologists, moderate physical activity strengthens the muscles of the rectal canal and perianal region.
When performing exercises, the patient should carefully listen to his own body.
All movements should be smooth, painless and carefully calibrated. The volume of loads and the number of approaches must be increased carefully.
In addition, patients with hemorrhoidal disease are forbidden to engage in weightlifting, cycling and horse riding, extreme physical hobbies, especially with exacerbations. Also, you should not hold your breath while doing exercises.
- ordinary walks
- Swedish walking
- swimming in the pool
- easy run.
Such physical activity effectively trains the vascular system, improves blood circulation in the body, saturates it with oxygen, which helps to quickly eliminate the inflammatory process in hemorrhoids.
There is a special set of exercises in the arsenal of proctologists - charging according to Kegel.
There are in the arsenal of proctologists and a special set of exercises - charging according to Kegel. Initially, this gymnastic complex was designed for young mothers to quickly strengthen the muscles of the pelvic organs at home.
Now, such exercises are successfully used in proctological practice. The regularity of their implementation allows to prevent exacerbation of the disease, the exit of cavernous formations from the rectum and reduce their size.
At first, doing gymnastics is easiest on the back:
- lower limbs bend at the knees, and feet pressed to the floor,
- the pelvic muscles contract so that there is compression of the anal valve and retraction of the anus,
- in this state should remain at least 3 seconds,
- anal valve relax
- the duration of the reduction must be increased to 60 seconds.
To achieve a positive result, 10 approaches should be performed 4 times a day. Kegel gymnastics can also be done in a sitting or standing position.
Description of the disease
To know how to treat and how to treat hemorrhoids, you must first understand how this disease occurs. Hemorrhoids are abnormal expansion of veins passing through the tissues surrounding the anus. This fact greatly complicates the process of defecation and leads to very unpleasant sensations.
Depending on the place where the affected vessels are located - from the inside of the anus, inside the rectum, or from the outside, distinguish between internal and external hemorrhoids. The treatment, course and symptoms of these varieties of the disease are very different. There is also a combined form of hemorrhoids, in which both internal and external vessels are simultaneously affected. The disease usually affects people in adulthood (after 30 years), it is rare in children.
How to treat hemorrhoids with a diet?
The treatment of hemorrhoids includes another important point - a balanced diet.
Proctologists have even developed a special one, indicated for varicose veins and constipation. It is based on several principles:
- To eliminate the difficulties with bowel movements and get rid of hemorrhoids, it is necessary to use laxative products that contain natural dietary fiber. Fruits, cereals and bran stimulate the motor function of the digestive tract.
- It is also important to observe the drinking regimen, using more pure still water, which helps to normalize the mineral balance in the blood. Also, dietary fiber swells from the liquid, as a result of which stool becomes softer and more elastic.
- To prevent attacks of acute hemorrhoids, it is necessary to abandon the use of dishes that irritate the gastrointestinal tract. This category includes spicy, sour and pickled foods.
- Is it possible to strengthen blood vessels with food? Yes, if you include low-fat meat and fish dishes in the diet that contain vitamins and fatty acids that are important for the body, which reduce the fragility of blood vessels.
- The banned list includes foods that cause fermentation in the digestive tract. This group includes white cabbage, legumes, brown bread and muffin. You should also abandon sweets.
- Cooking products also need to be correct. It is not recommended to fry and smoke dishes. The most suitable cooking methods are boiling, steaming or using a steam bath.
- It is important to split the daily amount of food - eat 5-6 times in small portions. Overeating is as dangerous for the gastrointestinal tract as is the use of prohibited foods.
As a rule, observing the correct diet allows not only normalizing stool, but also improving the state of cavernous formations of the rectal canal. Therefore, the antihemorrhoidal diet is the answer to the question of how to treat hemorrhoids at home.
However, the diet is not always able to get rid of problems with bowel movements. In this case, the doctor may prescribe laxatives to help improve intestinal motility.
Today, most often, proctologists prescribe such safe laxatives as:
- Dufalac. This syrup containing lactulose, refers to funds with an osmotic effect. The intestinal microflora breaks down the active ingredient into compounds that increase the volume of fecal masses and stimulate their release of their rectum,
- Forlax. The powder contains ethylene glycol, which keeps the intestinal fluid at an atomic level. That is, the volume of intestinal contents increases, feces swell and stimulate the intestinal wall. As a result, peristalsis is enhanced, and the body gets rid of toxins,
- Mukofalk. This herbal preparation contains ground skins of plantain seeds. When they enter the gastrointestinal tract, they absorb liquid, increasing in volume. Such an action helps to increase the amount of intestinal contents and soften feces,
- glycerin candles. Another safe natural medicine. The active component, when penetrating the anal canal, stimulates nerve receptors and softens fecal masses,
- Microlax.The drug is available in the form of a solution contained in small enemas. The ingredients that make up the drug break down feces and displace water from the intestinal contents. Similar effects lead to an early bowel movement.
Each of these remedies is an approved drug during pregnancy and lactation. However, at the same time, they all have certain contraindications and adverse reactions, so it is better to discuss the use of laxatives with a specialist.
How to treat hemorrhoids: effective drugs
In the initial stages, a simple normalization of bowel movements allows you to forget about the first symptoms once and for all. However, laxatives do not treat hemorrhoids.
In such cases, doctors prescribe the use of specialized antihemorrhoidal drugs of systemic, external and local effects.
External hemorrhoids, treatment
We can say that the treatment of hemorrhoids is a real "hemorrhoids". That is, this process is very long, often painful and not always effective.
Treatment of external hemorrhoids in the first stages of the disease is always conservative. If during the conservative treatment of advanced external hemorrhoids it was not possible to obtain a positive result, then surgical intervention is used. Minimally invasive node removal techniques are also used.
Conservative methods of treatment, in turn, can be divided into drug and non-drug. At the initial diagnosis of external hemorrhoids, treatment should be non-drug. This method provides for a diet, exercise therapy and lifestyle changes. If the main cause of the disease is constipation, and constipation, in turn, is malnutrition, then the patient needs to pay the greatest attention to the correction of his diet, otherwise all therapy efforts will be useless and at best give only a temporary effect.
There are a number of products that can cause stool tightening, as well as laxative products. These product categories are largely individual for different people. However, it was generally established that many dairy products, fruits and vegetables give a laxative effect, and flour products, chocolate, tea and coffee, on the contrary, are fixed. Also, for a good chair, you need to drink plenty of water. To choose the right diet, you should consult a nutritionist, because other hemorrhoid-related diseases, for example, hypertension, diabetes, irritable bowel syndrome, may also impose restrictions. In addition, with secondary spastic constipation caused directly by hemorrhoids, many laxatives are contraindicated.
With any hemorrhoids, treatment also includes lifestyle changes. If the main cause of constipation is sedentary activity, for example, office work, you need to organize your time in such a way that periods of sitting alternate with periods of activity. For example, after an hour of work, you can take a break of about ten minutes. The chair seat should also be soft enough so that the body weight does not fall entirely on the anus.
Another conservative method used in the treatment of hemorrhoids is drug therapy. Now on the market you can find many drugs that can help against hemorrhoids, including external. The main dosage forms that are used in this case are creams, suppositories, tablets and ointments.
Preparations have the following varieties of action:
- pain medication
- wound healing
- promotes resorption of blood clots,
- increasing tone of veins,
To improve the tone of the veins, to increase the outflow of blood from hemorrhoids, venotonic drugs are used.Their medicinal properties are due to such active ingredients as diosmin, hesperidin, troxerutin, etc.
Most often, the following venotonic drugs are prescribed:
- Detralex This is perhaps the most common venotonic drug. Its components increase venous tone, strengthen the vascular walls, reduce their fragility. Such qualities can completely cure hemorrhoids in the early stages,
- Venus. It is a generic of the previous remedy and has almost the same healing properties. Due to its lower cost, it’s Venarus that becomes the drug of choice for many Russian patients,
- . Also applies to venotonic. The drug improves lymphatic drainage, blood circulation, which reduces the severity of inflammatory processes. The tool additionally increases venous tone and strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- Troxevasin. Another representative of venotonic drugs. The active ingredient reduces the swelling of venous congestions and reduces inflammation by reducing the permeability of the walls of blood vessels and strengthening them.
Hemorrhoids are treated with herbal preparations and dietary supplements. They contain plant extracts - usually horse chestnut and ginkgo biloba.
These substances are also natural venotonic and act similarly to the above funds. The most popular drugs are Litovit B, Ginkor Fort, Hemoroidin.
Such medicines are dietary supplements, not certified pharmaceuticals. That is why they do not have an evidence base that would confirm their effectiveness and harmlessness.
Along with venotonics, local drugs are also prescribed: ointment agents, rectal suppositories, creams and gels. They contain a variety of active ingredients that help get rid of itching, pain, bleeding, and inflammation.
However, it is important to understand that such medications for hemorrhoids can be used only for symptomatic therapy. It is practically impossible to completely get rid of the disease itself, negative signs will recede only for a while.
External hemorrhoids can be treated with ointment agents such as:
- Relief and Relief Advance,
- Hepatrombin G,
- heparin ointment,
- Proctosan, etc.
From hemorrhoids of internal localization, both ointments and specialized rectal suppositories are used.
The most popular anal inserts include:
- Relief, Relief Advance, Relief Ultra,
- Hepatrombin G,
- candles with sea buckthorn oil,
- suppositories with belladonna,
- Natalsid, etc.
Each medication mentioned above has certain limitations and undesirable consequences, despite local use. That is why each drug should be agreed with the doctor.
Treatment of advanced external hemorrhoids, accompanied by severe pain, is impossible without analgesics. However, one should not abuse their intake, since the main treatment should remain drugs that affect the cause of the disease.
As a rule, painkillers are found in many ointments and suppositories. These can be substances such as lidocaine, benzocaine, butamben.
Anti-inflammatory and wound healing drugs
But pain is not the only problem with hemorrhoids. The most important task in symptomatic therapy is also the removal of edema and inflammation.
There are many drugs that are used for hemorrhoids against inflammation and to relieve swelling. First of all, these are local anti-inflammatory drugs - steroidal (prednisone, hydrocortisone) or non-steroidal (ibuprofen, bufexamak).
Of the wound healing preparations, sea buckthorn ointment, dexpanthenol, and preparations with shark liver extract (Relief) can be noted.
An important method of drug therapy in the treatment of external hemorrhoids is the use of antibacterial drugs that stop the development of pathological microorganisms in the affected tissues. Most often, in the treatment of external hemorrhoids, framycetin, sulfaethidol, methyluracil, and Levomikol ointment are used.
Which drug to choose
Most modern drugs have a complex effect. They may contain both painkillers, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, venotonic and wound healing agents.
What will help in a particular situation, only the attending physician will tell. However, a number of features of the use of drugs is not a special secret. For example, with external hemorrhoids, it is preferable to use ointments or creams, rather than suppositories. The latter are recommended only if the external hemorrhoids are combined with the internal.
Treatment with folk remedies
If hemorrhoids are detected, then treatment may include folk remedies. These are fairly inexpensive and effective methods. For example, with external hemorrhoids, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic baths with warm water (approximately + 37 ºС) can be of great benefit. Pour solutions of potassium permanganate or herbal preparations with an anti-inflammatory effect (oak bark, chamomile, string, calendula). Also, traditional medicine recommends for external hemorrhoids ointments containing propolis, honey, mummy, lotions of potatoes, clay, carrots.
With external hemorrhoids, cooling compresses can also help, relieving pain and swelling.
Surgical treatment of external hemorrhoids
In case of failure of conservative treatment, surgical methods are used. Also, an indication for surgery is external hemorrhoids, complicated by thrombosis or constant bleeding. The operation can consist either in the removal of nodes, or in the removal of blood clots from blood vessels (in case of thrombosis). Excision of nodes is usually performed under general anesthesia, thrombectomy - under local. The operation usually takes no more than an hour, but recovery after it is quite long and can take up to two weeks.
Minimally invasive methods can also be used - cryodestruction, laser coagulation and electrocoagulation, infrared photocoagulation. The advantage of minimally invasive methods is a shorter recovery time. However, they can be used only in the initial stages of the disease, when there is no thrombosis and anal fissures.
Minimally invasive techniques
How to cure hemorrhoids quickly? In cases where cavernous formations are not able to independently return to the rectal canal after the exit, they can no longer do with medications alone.
In such situations, as well as with excessively large hemorrhoidal nodules, doctors prescribe minimally invasive treatments that are distinguished by their quick effect and gentle effect.
Such surgical interventions suggest a minimal effect on the body. For example, they do not need general anesthesia, and, therefore, the rehabilitation period is quite short.
Ligation of nodules with latex rings
A fairly uncomplicated minimally invasive method that heals internal hemorrhoidal nodules. The procedure is performed without hospitalization and under local anesthesia. The surgeon imposes latex ligatures on individual cavernous bodies.
Such rings mechanically compress the base of the nodules, which leads to the cessation of its blood supply. After about 14 days, the tissues captured by the ligature die, and the cone leaves the rectum along with feces.
The limitations for such manipulation include:
- aggravated hemorrhoids,
- fuzzy border between rectal and external nodules,
- rectal fissures.
Such procedures in the early stages can effectively remove hemorrhoids, and in the later stages they can stop bleeding and prepare the patient for more serious surgery.
For manipulation, a special device (a syringe and an anoscope) is used, as well as a sclerosant solution that sticks together the walls of the blood vessels, due to which the hemorrhoidal nodules subside and cease to be fed with blood.
The procedure is not carried out with:
- aggravated hemorrhoids,
- inflammation of the lower rectum,
- pararectal abscess
- rectal fissures.
A similar procedure is carried out using a special device - an infrared coagulator.
This aggregate produces radiation, which, penetrating into the tissues of the cavernous formation, burns them and leads to the coagulation of protein compounds contained in the walls of blood vessels.
Especially indicated for the treatment of rectal hemorrhoidal disease of the initial stages, which is accompanied by bleeding. In severe forms, this method is combined with other minimally invasive techniques.
Is infrared coagulation always allowed? No, this procedure also has contraindications:
- anal fissures,
- fistulas of the rectal canal,
- mixed form of varicose hemorrhoidal veins.
How to remove hemorrhoids with a laser? A similar procedure is simple. The directed laser beam burns out cavernous formations, as a result of which they first decrease in size, and then completely disappear, leaving connective tissue.
The most effective laser coagulation at 2 and 3 degrees of the pathological process. The procedure is prescribed for all forms of the disease, it is even indicated for thrombosed nodules, but they should be treated first.
- the last stage of hemorrhoidal disease (low efficiency),
- infectious infection of the anorectal region.
Under this procedure is understood constriction of the arterial canals that feed cavernous formations. Specialists perform surgical intervention using a special device under the control of ultrasonic sensors.
Such manipulation is shown to all patients, regardless of the stage and form of the pathological process (treats both external and internal hemorrhoids), which compares it favorably with other minimally invasive techniques.
But the technique is most effective in cases of disease 2 and 3 degrees.
The main contraindications to the procedure:
- bearing a child,
- infections in the rectal canal,
- pararectal abscess
- thrombosis of hemorrhoids.
Under this procedure, we understand the instant freezing of cavernous formations with liquid nitrogen, which cools the tissues almost to a temperature of -200 degrees. Exposed areas die off very quickly and go out with feces.
It is curious that the impact during manipulation occurs exclusively on damaged areas, therefore, healthy tissues remain intact and are not exposed to ultra-low temperatures.
The procedure is not used when:
- thrombosis of hemorrhoids,
- exacerbation of the disease,
- inflammation of the rectum
- pararectal abscess.
If quick treatment is required, hemorrhoids are affected using the minimally invasive techniques listed above. They are distinguished by safety, sufficient efficiency and a short recovery period.
Surgical treatment of hemorrhoids
In especially severe cases, proctologists decide on the appointment of radical surgical intervention.
Hemorrhoidectomy - this is the name for excision of cavernous formations - is used in the last stages of the disease, when a person cannot live normally.
A similar procedure is performed under general anesthesia in a hospital setting.
The nodule is cut, and in its opening with the help of a scalpel or a laser apparatus, the damaged mucosa is excised or the vascular base of the cone is pulled.
After all the manipulations, wound surfaces are either sutured (with a closed type of surgical operation) or left untouched (in the case of an open form of intervention).
Cured in this way hemorrhoids do not return in almost 95% of cases, although with minimally invasive methods, the probability of relapse is significantly higher. But the full course of rehabilitation for hemorrhoidectomy is much longer - about 4-6 weeks.
Is hemorrhoid treated with folk remedies?
Despite the huge amount of pharmaceutical antihemorrhoidal drugs, many patients are still pondering how to quickly cure hemorrhoids at home.
But still get rid of the disease completely with the help of alternative medicine is almost impossible.
Moreover, the refusal to use drugs can only aggravate the situation and lead to undesirable consequences.
With complex therapy, combining the use of drugs and the use of folk remedies, hemorrhoids can either be cured or its symptoms can be reduced.
Hemorrhoidal nodules can be treated with the following types of alternative drugs:
- suppositories. They are made from the pulp of potatoes and beets, hardened honey, propolis. Soreness and bleeding can be treated with ice candles made from infusions of medicinal plants (chamomile, wormwood, oak bark, etc.),
- ointments. Homemade cream made from vegetable oil and beeswax is an excellent remedy for chronic hemorrhoids of various localization. Calendula tincture, pork fat, honey and cinnamon are also used as ingredients.
- compresses. Applying gauze dressings soaked in decoctions of medicinal plants and natural juices is considered an effective procedure for the external form of varicose hemorrhoidal veins,
- microclysters. With rectal localization of cavernous formations, a therapeutic solution (decoctions of plants, vegetable oils) can be injected into the anus using an ordinary syringe,
- sedentary baths. The procedure will require herbaceous decoctions - for example, chamomile or nettle. This liquid is poured into a container where the patient sits with his buttocks. It is only important to choose the correct temperature regime.
Can I do sports with hemorrhoids?
Apart from traditional medicine, there is such a treatment method as ingestion of herbaceous infusions. You can do them yourself, you just need to adhere to strict recipes and know about the contraindications that every herb has.
How can hemorrhoidal disease be cured? The main criterion for the successful treatment of this proctologic disease is a timely visit to the doctor. Only he can establish the stage of pathology and prescribe the optimal treatment.
In practice, there are many effective methods of treatment, how to get rid of hemorrhoids forever at home without surgery. Since this is a chronic disease of many adults who adhere to a sedentary lifestyle, it is important to think about prevention in a timely manner and extend the period of remission. If it is necessary to get rid of hemorrhoidal nodes, the approach to the health problem is complex, provides for the mandatory correction of nutrition, the involvement of official and alternative medicine.
Can hemorrhoids pass by itself
With anal fissures, self-healing is possible, which can not be said about a systematically recurring hemorrhoids.The impaired permeability of the venous vessels contributes to the formation of pathogenic cones in the rectum, which under the influence of pathogenic factors periodically become inflamed, increase in size and eventually fall out of the anus. With exacerbations of the disease, the clinical picture can be stabilized with medical treatment, otherwise the health problem only worsens, and medical indications for surgical treatment appear.
Can hemorrhoids be cured forever
Talking about a final recovery is problematic, since hemorrhoids, exacerbated once, in the future again progresses under the influence of pathogenic factors. The elasticity and permeability of the vascular walls is pathologically reduced, it is difficult to correct using official and folk methods. In acute forms and timely response to a problem, pain can be quickly eliminated and its occurrence in remissions can be prevented. With bleeding, the course of the pathological process with hemorrhoids is noticeably complicated.
Is it possible to get rid of hemorrhoids without surgery
Many patients, fearing surgery, with hemorrhoids choose conservative therapy. It is important to understand that with medical treatment it is impossible to permanently get rid of painful cones and their extremely undesirable appearance, however, it is quite possible to extend the period of remission. To avoid another exacerbation, the proctologist recommends adhering to the principles of proper nutrition, abandoning a passive lifestyle and moving more, performing special exercises at home to strengthen blood vessels.
How to cure hemorrhoids
Before resorting to using minimally invasive methods of treatment, patients decide to use anti-inflammatory ointments and creams rectally, and additionally use pain medications inside to accelerate the positive dynamics of the underlying disease. To get rid of internal hemorrhoids forever, you need to resort to the help of the following pharmacological groups:
- systemic venotonics in the form of tablets: Detralex, Anavenol, Phlebodia 600,
- thrombolytics: heparin, troxevasin,
- painkillers: candles with belladonna, with menthol,
- anticoagulants: Heparin ointment, Hepatrombin G,
- vasoconstrictor ointments: Relief, Relief Advance,
- hormonal drugs with decongestant action: Ultraproct, Procto-Glivenol,
- herbal remedies: Ginkor Forte, Asklesan A.
Effective medications for hemorrhoids are venotonics, which restore impaired permeability of veins and blood vessels, stimulate blood flow locally, reduce foci of pathology and prevent the inflammatory process. However, their actions are not enough to get rid of a health problem forever. In the relapse stage, the following medical recommendations must be observed:
- completely abandon fatty, fried, spicy, smoked and salty foods, eat plant fiber, natural antioxidants,
- be sure to perform cold compresses and insert an ice candle into the anus, thereby providing a spasm and narrowing of blood vessels, preventing thrombosis,
- after cold lotions, it is required to prepare a warm sitting bath for quick absorption of blood clots,
- at all stages of internal and external hemorrhoids, it is necessary to use anticoagulants in the form of ointments for local use,
- during physical exercises, too, temporary relief comes, but such imperceptible movements must be performed regularly - even in remission,
- Therapeutic gymnastics is especially appropriate if the inflamed hemorrhoid is provoked by pregnancy.
Being interested in whether hemorrhoids can be cured forever without surgery, many patients resort to special exercises that can be performed in a comfortable home environment. Gymnastics is more effective in remission, since it delays painful attacks and relapses. With serious complications of hemorrhoids, therapeutic exercises are useless, in such clinical pictures there is an urgent need for the rapid removal of pathogenic cones. Below are the elements of gymnastics to permanently get rid of hemorrhoids:
- You must first relax, then tighten your buttocks and relax again. Perform up to 20 repetitions in one go. Repeat this movement can be an unlimited number of times per day.
- In a sitting position, move on the floor on the buttocks, thereby dispersing blood in the lower part of the body. You can repeat the exercise an unlimited number of times without harm to health.
- Perform deep squats with knees wide apart and in opposite directions with pointed toes of the feet.
How to get rid of hemorrhoids forever
Doctors recommend resorting to surgical intervention. This is the most effective method to get rid of hemorrhoids forever, to ease general well-being and once painful trips to the toilet. It is recommended to be guided by instructions of the attending physician, proctologist. Operations are available at the initial stage of external hemorrhoids, but with internal hemorrhoids it is somewhat complicated. Hence the variety of techniques of radical methods of treatment.